“Always reliable”

Pat's Pizza of Auburn
Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 29 June 2017

A Maine chain - have eaten at several but this was my first time here. Restaurant is upstairs and has an amazing view of the river, complete with a bald eagle nest on top of the tree on the island. I've always enjoyed their pizza, but decided to have the Tropical chicken salad tonight. Taste was good, presentation not very. Next time I'd sit outside for the views.

There are newer reviews for Pat's Pizza of Auburn

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Mostly because it is a local hot spot. Folks love it here, and for a few reasons I'm sure.

During the warmer months, the outside deck is the place to be:)

Great people, good assortment of dishes, and most everything is fine. I happen to be fussy so some dishes aren't to my liking, but that doesn't make them bad.

I will say, the pizza the last time in, was much better than in the past, and I guess, with pizza being what they are known for, this is a good thing.

I've had hot and cold sandwiches here, as have the folks I've gone with, and all love the food.

If I based the stars on other folks, this place is a 4, for sure.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I know as a vegan, most pizza places have good vegan options to accommodate just about everyone. Not this place. We asked the server if the red sauce on the pizza is vegan friendly, she didn't know but ran down to the kitchen to ask. After a few minutes she came back and said, we don't know. It comes to us in small packages and no one here knows what's in it. Really? In this day and age, many people have allergies to many types of food and it blows my mind this place has no idea what they're serving people. Bad show. Our customized vegan friendly pizza was dreadful to say the least. After being at the hospital for most of the day with a friend that was ill, we we're all stressed out, tired, and hungry so we ate most of it. Service was great but we won't be going back to this place ever. Not knowing what's in the food coming out of the kitchen is negligent, and dangerous to say the least. Vegan's beware.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

If you are looking for a quick and easy place to take your friends or kids for some delicious classic italian meals, this is the place. Always fresh and served hot.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Affordable. Good food. Great service. Summer deck is fun overlooking the river. However, needs a facelift upstairs, lighting is dim, things are worn. This is a long established eaterarry the pizza is about as good as you get in Maine. Other food selections are pretty good as well but the fries are baked not fried so my word, save the $3 and get a beer. Service is always fast and friendly. All in all, great pizza joint that has a pretty good menue as well.

Been to Pat's Pizza of Auburn? Share your experiences!