“Not fancy but good ”

Roy's Allsteak Hamburgers
Ranked #15 of 103 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We typically go for breakfast. Roys makes great creps and very good omelets. At times the service has been slow but we keep going back.

1  Thank Mainer0

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This place is extremely popular and VERY busy on Sat & Sun mornings.
CASH ONLY - There is an ATM
The staff at this place are friends and family.
It's not "fancy" by any means, but you get plenty of food for your $$ and the wait staff are very friendly.
This is a "Seasoned" restaurant and fairly unique.
Great experience, we frequent Roy's about 5x a year as a family, and another 2~3 meeting friends, etc.

1  Thank Thomas H
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is a great sit down place when you want a quick bite to eat. Their steak and cheese sub is the best i've ever had, as well as their french fries.

1  Thank disneymom611
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I've passed Roy's for years on my way to work but never stopped in to eat. My mistake! The boyfriend and I went for dinner. The place wasn't crowded. The food was prepared quickly, and it was more than adequate for the price. The French fries are some of the best I've had in the area! The onion rings were quite good too. They open early for breakfast so we'll be trying that next!

1  Thank Stephic123
Reviewed 10 May 2017

You can't miss here! The food is fresh and good and the wait staff is on top of it all. In a rush your still eating within a short amount of time. The fries are what I go for.

1  Thank patandjim2014