“Love the simplicity of this place”

Roy's Allsteak Hamburgers
Ranked #14 of 99 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

We love to stop here for a quick and delicious lunch. Their burgers and fries are great and fresh. You can see them pressing the steak cut burgers and crinkle cut fries. The burgers have steamed buns and come with cooked onions, relish and mustard. You can also request them as you like them .

There are newer reviews for Roy's Allsteak Hamburgers

Reviewed 6 November 2016

This is quite the local eatery! The burgers are very good but small so you may want to get two. Fresh ground meat sure makes a difference in taste! The french fries are fresh cut and delicious!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Roy's is Roy's...nothing fancy or pretty about...Just lots of really good food at a cheap price. I loved getting a large omelette, home fries, toast and coffee for under $10 dollars tip included. The omelette was delicious too but having had breakfast here several times I can't say that I would recommend the hash.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

We decided to try this after a mediocre meal at Denny's and looking at the reviews. We were not disappointed! We had excellent service from a very friendly server. The prices were unbelievably reasonable. The food was excellent. Don't let the exterior fool you.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I'm not much of a meat eater, but I love their burgers. I often go out of my way to get them. The burgers are a bit smaller but truly perfectly sized. So much flavor! The fries are also perfect and delicious!