“Always a good meal”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I am in town on business several times a year. I like to walk to Gippers from my hotel.

Last night, I went here with a coworker.

I had the President's Cup salad that comes with grilled turkey. My coworker had the chicken tenders.

They arrived about 10 minutes later. We both enjoyed our meals.

Super friendly service.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Gipper's is my favorite go to restaurant in this area, the food is always great! Very friendly casual atmosphere. Prices are very reasonable and the menu is good too. One of the best items are their chicken strip dinners, best anywhere.

1  Thank cmaine6
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch with a good friend. Have been here many times before. Always a variety of food to choose from, sports bar type atmosphere. Our waitress was excellent, have never been disappointed. I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank trashman62
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We held our daughter's baby shower at Gippers. Gippers was very accommodating, prices were fair, and the food was wonderful. The wait staff was very friendly. Only wish soda and coffee was included in the price of the buffet.

1  Thank Mainer0
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We have been going to Gippers for years. We live local so you can trust my review when I say you will not be disappointed with your dining experience. Gippers is a sports pub so it's not quiet, lol. They have multiple televisions playing different sports. They also have an interactive game you can play while sitting at your table (trivia game). Some of the staff have been there for years and they are all very friendly and courteous. The food is amazing; so delicious (mouth watering) and you will not be amazed with the portion sizes. Gippers is a favorite among the locals and I would highly recommend you give it a try. Once you do, I'm sure you will want to come back. Five stars+

1  Thank Melissa L