“Best pizza. Ever. ”
Review of George's Pizza

George's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 105 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Description: George's Pizza has been in business since 1976. Whether it is a quick lunch or an evening out, we are dedicated to providing the customer with great food and friendly customer service. We also take great pride in our pizza dough that is made fresh every day. Call us today for more information.
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

My husband grew up near by but we both live in Florida now. He always raved about this pizza and whenever we visit, we eat here at least twice. Three for the most recent week long trip! It is for sure the best cheese pizza either of us have ever had.

1  Thank TiffLane

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I stopped in with a friend for lunch before we went for a workout. She had the gluten-free, 10 in onion and mushroom pizza. It was delicious! I ate one slice and it was just melt-in-your-mouth yummy. I had the Greek salad. It was abundant, fresh, crispy, and very filling. The feta cheese and olives were right on. I strongly recommend this place for a healthy meal and great atmosphere. The place is clean, friendly, and waits on children and large crowds if needed. We will be back.

1  Thank Julie G
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Years ago I walked into George's and the aroma of pizza was beyond wonderful! I got my first pizza there and it was delicious .I go there at least once a week-have branched out to other items-the garlic bread is the best, and love it there.

1  Thank celyak
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Ate there twice on vacation, the pizza was really good. Not impressed with the sit down pizza buffet as all it had was pizza.

1  Thank cherimckee
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I've been going here since I was a kid. The pizza is amazing, I would say best in the area! We went on a friday night with the family and ordered ahead of time as my kids hate sitting and waiting. We got a half pepperoni, half hawaiian pizza and a chicken finger dinner. Both were delicious. The staff are all so friendly and welcoming.

2  Thank disneymom611