“Best Pepperoni Pizza Around !”
Review of George's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
George's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Not sure what it is, the little pepperoni, the oven, the pizza dough....regardless, this place has by far, the best pepperoni pizza that I have had. Staff are friendly and ready to take your order. The seating area seems clean....

There are newer reviews for George's Pizza

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Our Tennis team all ways makes a stop here.. the pizza is really yummy and many other specials.. Really great staff that is on the ball. They earn our repeat business.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I've been eating here for close to two decades, my family has worked here, it's been owned by the same proprietor for well over three decades now; they have pizza down to a science. George, the original owner and George jr are incredible people first and foremost, and the food never disappoints. My personal favorite is the crispness of the crust, a medium crust I'd say with a phenomenal crunch while still being doughy, the homemade sauce, and the mini pepperonis that are a house speciality that I've yet to find anywhere else in my travels near or far. Currently living in Bostons North End (Italian district), I know pizza, and George's is on par with the best. Do yourself a favor and stop in if you're anywhere close by. And tell Georgey I say hello.

Minor note - George Sr. started the original shop in Mystic Ct, if youve ever heard of mystic pizza you know what this means. Enjoy!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

This is my favorite place to have pizza .
all fresh hand made dough shaved sausage we had bacon and sausage pizza very goo !

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Go on a Monday night. Great prices, clean environment,friendly folks and most important locally owned.