“Amazing pad thai!”

Jasmine Cafe
Ranked #18 of 99 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 27 June 2017

There pad thai is probably the best i've had around Lewiston/auburn. Its so good!! I've never ordered anything else from them so I cant comment on anything more than the pad thai.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and was very impressed as soon as we walked through the door. The staff met us at the door and showed us to our table. The decor was very authentic looking and very clean. The food was exquisite and servings more then enough. We will be going back soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

After the movies stopped in for a late lunch. We both had two different appertizers. Both very delicious. Will go back again for dinner some time this summer.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I've talked with lots of people that like the food here. I found that the rice for the sushi has a very sweet taste almost like they poured sugar in it.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I stopped by Jasmine for an early dinner.

I found it next door to the Cinemas.

As I walked in, there were several tables already taken, which was a good sign.

I decided to order a tekka maki (tuna roll) ($4.75) as an appetizer and a dish called "lady in green" ($18).

The sushi roll came first. It was a generous size for what most places serve up. But, the tuna was not very tender.

Next up was the entrée. The lady in green was a dish with a large piece of salmon wrapped in leaves of cabbage and steamed along with broccoli, cucumber, and asparagus. It was then smothered in a delicious green curry sauce that spiced up just right. The dish was very good. The salmon was tender and the curry with rice added a terrific flavor.

There were other dishes that were interesting in case I come back, but I think I will skip the sushi.