USD 99
USD 123
USD 103
USD 138
USD 93
Comfort Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 86
Priceline
Priceline
All reviewswafflesstaff was friendlyroom was cleanconvenient locationbreakfast barwould stay againfront desk clerk
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Check into this hotel. First impression was so so. Walked by pool area and it seemed like local people were using the pool area. Only reason I say that is because the kids in the pool never went back to a room but layer on the sofa in lobby and played in fitness center. My grandkids swim in the pool around 9:15 and the pool area was a wreck. Towels and clothing all over the place. At least 15 towels on the ground. Trash everywhere. Pool was so cloudy the kids could not see in it or the bottom of the pool. Doors left open with supplies. One of the kids that were swimming came back out to swim in his underwear. Not happy and would never stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
DON P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements for our guests in the future. About the kids in the pool, we had 2 family reunions going on at the same time as your stay. Kids were ever ware. The pool is off limits to employees and their families. And we did have complaints on both family reunions due to no control of their kids. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely, Don Pospisil

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel a few times. It is a clean hotel and the staff is very courtesy but don't try to check in early - the rooms will not be ready!!
They were unable to do anything about it - we had planned our trip & had to be at the softball field at a certain time. This put us in a rush which we try to avoid as much as possible.

My confirmation said check in was at 3 pm -

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about my stay, very clean!!! Extremely nice, I definitely enjoyed the warm reception from the desk clerk she was very funny, warm and made sure my stay went well. I was on call at one of the hospitals there. Thank you for making my stay amazing!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
DON P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to improve our services to provide as exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant that the previous one. Sincerely, Don Pospisil, GM

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Hotel is fairly close to I-49 but in a very questionable area. Nothing within walking distance - even if there was, wouldn't advise walking in this area at night. Check in was done properly, once the young lady was at a good stopping point in her very personal cell phone call. She was a good multi-tasker, texting away as she checked me in. Asked for upper floor, was assigned 3rd floor instead. My one-room King Suite was fairly large, and stank horribly of cigarette smoke. Bathroom unclean - biological material all over vanity sink and toilet. My room (320) was directly across from the elevator and therefore very noisy nearly all night. The AC unit was anemic and provided virtually no white noise, at all. The bed was very comfortable, but the ruckus in the hallway and the atrocious smell prevented me from getting any sleep at all. For all this - the bill was nearly $130. I will NOT be back.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2016

I stayed for 10 days in this Comfort Inn and everything was spotless and smelled fresh. The employees are beyond friendly and it feels so homey. My room had a microwave and refrigerator so that was extra nice. They always have coffee in the lobby and serve a nice breakfast in the morning. Beds are comfortable and you have your choice of soft or firm pillows. Very quiet.

Room Tip: I was on the 2nd floor and it was quiet. I never heard any noise from my neighbors.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business