All reviewsfull service hotelflight crewgreat hotelnothing bad to sayspacious lobbyspent one nightfitness centerlarge tvconvenient locationshower headroad tripwould stay againcomfortable bedsstay awaywithin walking distancefront desk clerkthe hotel staff
Reviewed 6 December 2016

We held the Knights of Columbus summer meeting at the Alexandria Holiday Inn Downtown for about 150 people. The hotel is very easy to get to, just off Interstate 49. The facility is completely remodeled with very modern style, people friendly and every amenity you can think of. The staff is fantastic and will go out of their way to make you comfortable and handle your every need. The sales staff was terrific to work with and very knowledge in setting up the conference to make it run smoothly. The food was excellent and they even went out of their way to accommodate a couple of our members with special food needs. The rooms were very clean and comfortable with plenty of room and the latest amenities. Overall this was one of the best experiences with our conferences and we will be using them again.

Room Tip: Rooms are very quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Vince W
Richard S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Alexandria Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Dear Mister Vince. It was truly a pleasure having the Knights here with us this past weekend. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to hosting your next event. Thank you for choosing us.

Best wishes Richard S

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for over a week and couldn't have been more pleased! This is a true full service hotel. There is an on-site gym and laundry facility which were very convenient. The staff is great and I was always greeted very warmly each time I entered the lobby. I will definitely be back.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Keri F
Reviewed 13 October 2016

This is a new property and I'm glad I chose to stay here. FD agent Shatahni (sp?) was awesome and the best C/I I've ever experience, definitely setting the tone for the remainder of my time here. The dinner was great, you can't go wrong with ordering from Eddie's, the pork and turkey was waaay better than I expected. Our room service attendant was great as well. All the staff were. Room was quiet and just the right size. I'd definitely choose this as my number one pick for a stay in Alexandria.

Room Tip: 7th floor offers awesome view.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamiliah P
Richard S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Alexandria Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Dear Jamiliah,

Thank you for your five star review. We are very glad we had the chance to serve you during your trip. We hope to see you here again soon.

--Richard S

Reviewed 26 September 2016

In town to attend a class reunion, a part of which took place at the hotel. As a result, we had opportunities to use the bar, the restaurant & their meeting facilities in addition to the lodging. Everything met or exceeded expectations. The staff and the facilities were great.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We brought 11 Dixie League 13 year old baseball players from Virginia to play in the Dixie League World Series in Pineville. Wonderful staff, clean comfortable rooms! Everything was great, big lounge area. Perfect for our large size group. Had a great time

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Richard S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Alexandria Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear Mommapiep175

Thank you for your excellent review. We here at the hotel loved having your group here with us.Your group was a joy to serve. We hope to see you all again soon. Thank you.

Best Wishes Richard S