See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2015

The first room we were put in had a dirty bed, leftover food in the bathroom sink, and dirt on the mirror. The door locks had to be slammed to work and the safety lock didn't even line up so it could be used. When we brought this to their attention we were moved to a different room which had at least been cleaned. I would not recommend this place at all.

Room Tip: Select a different motel.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay,remodeled rooms,newly painted pool,just needed some family time,I really enjoyed swimming,they were repainting and upgrading the pool so I waited a few weeks to come.my kids had a blast.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

This is the former Holiday Inn on N.MacArthur Drive,and the resturant is empty...the libby as it once were,is no more. The office and lobby are relocated for evidently a lot of renovation. The pool? It's a birdbath now :(

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WalterB220
Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

We did not read the reviews but an Econolodge elsewhere was reasonable. The front building had been closed down. The lobby was sufficient and the check in was ordinary. The rooms were musty, the blankets had burned spots, the door did not close completely. That was difficult, but no refunds. By nightfall the parties - loud and boisterous - began - no response from front desk. The bathroom had mold. The analog TV did turn on - but did not function as needed. We will never stay there again - that night was a mistake.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BlickTX
Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

They gave me room 107, there was stains ( looked like blood?) on the bedspread, holes in the wall, food..FOOD smeared on the walls, drapery was torn and burned. Switched to room 116, not as bad, but dirty, one pillow case had a big grease stain on it. Checked out next morning, job went overtime, went back to get a room for 1 more night....Room 116...same dirty pillowcase, and I assume same sheets? Slept in my truck. This place is disgusting....they don't change the linens, so think about how many people have laid on those sheets & pillows before you.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business