All reviewsthe manager's receptionfront deskcracker barrelperfect staygreat hotelhilton honorsburger kinghotel staffclose to the airportbusiness tripgreat roomcomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerclean roomsin towneasy accessstaff was very friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great value and can't beat the proximity to the airport. You can tell this was an older hotel that had major bathroom renovations. Very nice, but then when you look close, you can see the short cuts taking with the molding. Refrigerator cabinet was falling apart. But these are minor issues and I was staying there less than 12 hours

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lacy B, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest-
Thank you so much for taking the time out and leaving us a review. I do apologize for our maintenance issue's and we are working towards newer and improved updates as we speak to fix those issue's. We are pleased that the rest of your stay was good and do hope you choose us in the future. Also during the week here at the Hampton Inn in Alexandria La we also have a wonderful complimentary managers reception including Free Soft Drinks, Beer, & Wine & Hot Hor D'oeuvres. Look forward to seeing you in the future, safe travels and best wishes.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

June 10-16, 2018, I had a business trip to the Alexandria (LA) area. Fortunately, I was able to stay at this Hampton Inn property. The rooms seemed new and were very clean. The Manager's Reception service was better than other hotel chains. The service was well above average. The front desk personnel was very welcoming and extremely courteous. Adjacent to the hotel is a Cracker Barrel, Burger King, and McDonald's within 400 yards. Little secret is the best fried chicken in the South is served at the Shell gas station directly across the highway. While there I utilized the laundry facility which was convenient and well maintained. I had an overall great week-long experience there. I would highly recommend this property to anyone having to stay in Alexandria.

Room Tip: The King bed room is the way to go!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Lacy B, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Guest-

Thank you so much for taking the time out and leaving a Great Review for us! We are truly happy that you were able to stay and become part of our family here at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Alexandria La. We are looking forward to seeing you back in the Future and hope that you have safe travels until then.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is a very nice hotel that is close to the Alexandria airport, with great freeway access to other parts of central Louisiana. The hotel was also in reasonably close proximity to our family living in Pineville which was big plus for us. The staff was super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time and leaving us such a nice review. Next time you stay with us hopefully you will be able to take advantage of our complimentary reception that goes on during the week between 5:30-7pm serving soft drink, wine, and beer with hot hors d'oeuvres. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We stayed on our way home from the gulf coast. The hotel was very clean, and the room itself was outstanding. We got a 2 queen bed room with a couch, and it was huge. My daughter wanted to stay longer.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank GrandTour532370
Lacy B, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking time out and leaving the review. We are very pleased to hear that you and your daughter had a wonderful trip and great stay with us at the Hampton Inn Alexandria la. We hope you'll return next time your passing threw, during the week we also have a complimentary reception serving Soft Drinks, Beer, Wine and Hot Horderves that I'm sure you would enjoy as well. Cant Wait to see you in future!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I love Hamptons & this one was great! It is a larger size than others we have stayed at so pay attention to room directions. Had a great breakfast with plenty of food, seating area. Even ran across a manager's reception one evening. Front desk was great-even held a phone for me that I left in public seating area! Super clean. My only things is I just didn't know when booked the exact location. It is about 4 miles out of Alexandria but that just made it a more quiet area. Has a few fast food places in intersection, 2 gas locations & Cracker Barrel so did not make a difference to us. Really close to railroad track if you are not used to that but I liked the sound of the train.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Lacy B, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Guest-

Thank you so Much for leaving such a Awesome Detailed Review!!! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you back in the future.