“The Best Chicken Strips Around”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #31 of 169 Restaurants in Alexandria
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Chick-fil-A has the best servcie, food and clean enviroment. All employees are courteous and responsive. The restaruant is immacullately clean and the food is always good.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I LOVE Chick-Fil-A And I was SO excited to be moving to a town where i had access to a Chick-Fil-A! I found out very quickly that this is truly the worst one i have ever been to. And it's not just an isolated event. Everytime i get the nerve to go it is consistently a terrible experience. * Terrible-Unprofessional staff * untrained. ALWAYS a 15-20 minute wait at the drive through window. And when you do get your food it's always either cold or old. The restaurant is never clean and the management looks just as clueless as the team they are hired to lead. I take the extra time to drive to the Chick-Fil-a in the ALexandria MAll!

1  Thank SpaceCowboy2017
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

It's not about the food but the service. Food was consistent as other chick fil a's. They did not have the courteousness & service as others I have been to. For whatever reason, moving very slow with one person working the counter yet there were many employees on this shift. This was 12/26/16 in the am.
I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I was really disappointed with the service received at dinner time with a toddler. You come to expect a certain level at Chick-fil-A and this one did not deliver. Traveling with a tired toddler is difficult, trying to wrangle one in a restaurant is just as bad. The manager almost ran into me several times just not paying attention. It also seemed like they prioritized the drive thru line because it took forever to get our order and then our order was not even complete. Super bummed about our experience.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

When I visit this restaurant I always feel as if I am valued as their customer. Chick-fil-A offers a great menu with a good variety of foods, salads and soups. I often stop by on my way home to get a salad chock full of fresh ingredients. There's just something about every Chick-fil-A that I have ever visited that offers a great experience. I appreciate the values that the company represents and the service of every employee.