“Great southern home cooking.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brocatos Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #40 of 167 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Not much to say. Great food, reasonable price, family atmosphere. Good people that run the restaurant. Good place to grab a quick bite or sit and relax. I make it a weekly stop. Be sure and check out the daily specials.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We decided to try the breakfast out at this place and it wasn't that good. Let's just say that IHOP breakfast is better and I hate IHOP. Maybe all the good reviews were due to the good lunches. I'll review this place again once I try lunch here one day, but the breakfast was bad. And I was nice with the 2 rating, started to give them a 1.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The food is always fresh! Properly prepared and a great selection! The service and cleanliness is outstanding! Breakfast and lunch only! You won't regret eating here! Friendly people too!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Always great food and selection! The burgers are amazing as are the wraps and PO Boys! The laid back atmosphere and variety make this down home delicious!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

If you happen to be a first time visitor to this restaurant, it's directly opposite the fire station near the colosseum .

First you enter head straight to the counter cashier person and order off the menus on the blackboards.... coffee comes with some breakfasts , other beverages are extra , coffee is self serve off to your far left. restrooms past that. Order with the cashier, grab your beverage, grab a table and the food is taken to your table. bussing the table is up to them not your and a tip jar is near the cashier.

I the food was fine, service was fine, actually not being a regular I first sat down expecting normal restaurant service, but a manager or owner wandered by and told me the rules ....so I got up and with my hand not being held by anyone managed to order my food all by my self.

I'd go again, cheap enough for that side of town and decent...starts to busy up around 8.AM.

1  Thank willdriveforfood