See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We always stay at the Parc England when we are in the Alexandria area. The staff is great and always very helpful. The rooms are good sized and furnished with armoires, detailed headboards, and writing desks. The complimentary breakfast is made to order by a friendly chef. We had a delicious dinner at the Bistro Restaurant next door. Can't wait to stay here again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of meeting the owner of this quiet little hotel on the former Air Force Base. Mr. Fred is absolutely great! This hotel has the charm of a warm and much older facilty than it actually is in fact. The furniture reminds you of a old and classic hotel in the country. Spacious rooms and grounds, just a few steps from the Bayou Bistro. Convenient shuttle to the River Convention center in Alexandria. Quaint made to order breakfast, free of charge. Definitely a place I enjoyed.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Recently spent a week here and it was a joy in every aspect. The room was beautifully appointed, clean and the staff was incredible. There is a fridge in the room as well as a microwave in the dining area that is available 24/7. The made to order breakfast is free and delicious. We visit family in Alexandria several times a year and now that we have discovered this jewel, we will not be staying anywhere else!

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor with outside access. A fenced yard and pool area plus a patio with tables and chairs for quiet eating.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

To say the least, the staff at Parc England go above and beyond for their hotel guests. I accidentally left my kindle in the room after I checked out. It ended up being wedged between the mattress and the headboard. When they eventually found it, the name on my kindle didn't match my name on the original reservation, so Chrystal, the hotel manager, contacted Amazon, and Amazon reached out to me. I can't believe it, but I got my kindle back! Thanks so much, Chrystal!

On another note, the hotel is comfortable and nicely appointed. I also appreciated the sizable balcony outside the room!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Excellent room,very comfortable. Staff was friendly, professional, helpful and that was a good thing, I had a couple long and tough days of work there. I slept well-- great bed.
Great recommendations on food, directions. I'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business