“Sometimes "Plan B" is the BEST !!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Shellene
Nacogdoches, Texas
“Sometimes "Plan B" is the BEST !!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

After our original plans were cancelled due to bad weather.....I came across Apt. A in Abbeville, LA on Trip Advisor and contacted Debbie at the last minute and her cottage was available and she graciously agreed to get it ready for our arrival. I have to say that I have NEVER been so happy with our accommodations as I was with Apt. A. The cottage was adorable, roomy, comfortable, and had all the extras that you could possibly need during your stay. Debbie even had fresh roses in a vase, fresh spearmint and rosemary in the kitchen along with a stocked refrigerator of grapes, other fruit, milk, orange juice, Cokes, etc. She was so helpful in giving us directions to restaurants and movie theater (even printed out the movie schedule for us). She was like a dear friend that we will always remember. Lovey lady and lovely town.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the cottage decor and the owner was the best!!!!
Liked least: Not a thing.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
La

Rugged travelers
FL
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
TX
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing