“Fast Amazing Pizza”

Barrio Pizza Casco Viejo
Ranked #23 of 1,249 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I was Amazed on how fast and perfectly cooked their pizzas were. I LOVE PIZZA. the Place is definitely on my top 10 Pizza sport in Central America! it seemed pricy when we ordered but after eating it... Did not feel bad at all

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Very good atmosphere, excellent location at Casco Viejo, very interesting and beautiful area of the city, renovated in the last few years

yeyecita pizza a most

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The pizza was fantastic. They only offer a 10" pizza. Crust was superb; crispy and thinner. High temp brick oven. Served very quickly. We finally got to try Barrio after several friends recommended it. So far the best pizza we've had in Panama City.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Last trip there I ordered 2 pizzas and a salad. The salad Burrata was 86ed after I placed the order and my pizzas were ready. *^ mean no more, out of this item, item went bad, no more orders... Oh well. I expected the salad could have been ready for when the pizza was ready. Bad prioritizing and expediting. They tried to substitute the salad with a huge chunk of buffalo mozzarella for the same price. And took about 10 minutes extra to make the replacement salad. By this time pizza was getting cold and I was late to get back to my plans. I'll give them another chance but wasn't impressed with customer service.

1  Thank Scott C
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We heard about this place during our brief stay in Panama City. Our boys loved the pizza so much that we ended up going twice in two days. They use a brick oven so the pizza has a great taste close to what we have had in Naples and Sicily.