“Own Craft Beer Selection”
Review of Istmo brewpub

Istmo brewpub
Ranked #392 of 1,236 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This bar makes their own craft beer, so if your are into this, you can be sure you will be having local craft beer. Food does take a while to be served, and it is weird, you don't see that many people eating on their tables. Service is great and prices are very reasonable. I like craft beer and for me, this is a great choice if you do too.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We went here in late January for some drinks and light dinner. The beer was only OK when I was hopeful because of research it would be off the charts. The food was good bar food. I had the wings and my wife had a chicken salad. Service was much better than some of the reviews that have been posted. We'd go back again

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Cool vibe at this brew pub. Decent selection of beer choices from Panama and other areas as well as brewed in house choices. The food we had wasn’t great (patacoñes)

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I've been there twice, most recently before a late-night flight to the U.S. The burgers are tasty, but the main appeal is local craft beers, my favorite being Cocle, a dark porter. It can be a bit noisy with the loud music, but sitting outside helps.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Dropped by on a Saturday night, late July. Place was quite lively. We tried a flight of the brews made on site, All in our party agreed that the dark stout, Cocle was the best. That's what brought us back for a second visit on a week night. A little disappointed that the place was almost empty, but we did enjoy another pint of Cocle.