“Closed”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We had eaten at Don Patacon in the past and the food was actually quite good. Not sure what may have happened but it has closed and there is now a sports bar in its place.

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Service need improve and menu must be changes. There is a lot of disconnected food in the menu.

Another point is the chairs and tables...small tables, not confortable chairs.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Best Panamanian food I had my entire trip. Nice restaurant, great service and awesome food!! I recommend this restaurant if your looking for good Panamanian food in a more upscale environment.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

I wasn't expecting anything from this restaurant. I just stepped in one day with my family and, after giving a glance to the menu, I understood I was about to have a taste of good cuisine. And I was right. Everything was tasty yet balanced. The environment was quiet and sophisticated to some extent, but still comfortable. I would go again.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

Good place. Shrimps in pixvae sauce was very good, also maracuya dessert was very jumy.. It closed at 6:30pm on Sunday, it was bad