USD 107
  • Breakfast included
USD 182
USD 125
  • Pool
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
USD 175
USD 156
  • Restaurant
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
USD 106
USD 90
  • Breakfast included
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
USD 69
USD 59
Hilton Panama(Panama City)
USD 176
USD 168
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Panama City Downtown(Panama City)(Great Value!)
USD 120
USD 94
Hyatt.com
USD 168
USD 163
Best Western Plus Panama Zen Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
USD 75
USD 67
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Our stay was horrible.
The staff didnt welcome us as it should be after a 12 hours flight.
Specially the ladies. On arrival we were so tired. She didnt smile,didnt explain, didnt talk! but only sat and gave us the key to our room and show us the bill. (I booked with agoda but the booking was transfered to booking.com)
The photos you see on their website are just a fantasie!! They are not real! Our room was very dark,no air circulation, shower broken,bad maintenance and the best was a used condom under our bed!!
The lady staff were the whole day on facebook. They dont mind if we were passing the reception!
No smile,no greeting, nothing!!!
If we ask something it was like we were disturbing them!
My god....we were frustrated!! And happy to leave this bad hotel,as fast as possible.
At least the housekeeping women were smiling, and one male staff was also kind and polite. But he is not often on duty. It was noisy at night, the area is loud..but other guest were very loud at night.
Please, avoid this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marie M
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The photos don't look anything like the hotel actually appears. This was one of the more expensive places we stayed in Panama, yet one of the worst. The staff were rude but we were tired and didn't want to pay the high prices at the Marriott, so we stayed here. The room was clean and it did seem safe. However, both my friend and I noticed a weird sewage-like smell to the room. The smell wasn't there at first but during the night it was distinctly noticeable. Also, for any help we simply went to the Marriott because they were actually helpful! It does have air conditioning and while it wasn't a terrible place, the smell is forcing me to give this a terrible rating. I told the staff about the smell and they did make a note about it, but overall seemed more annoyed about having to do work, didn't apologize, nor seem to actually care.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wade C
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I spent 3 nights here after having a horrible time at a different hotel. Yes it was small, but the staff were friendly enough, some spoke English. The door were really thin so outside noises were noticeable but tolerable. For the price, I was very satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Small hotel in the banking area. Hotel's pictures might look a little better than actual situation. It has a modern color scheme going with vibrant greens etc, but this is an old building that has been spruces up and nothing can escape that fact. I stayed in larger room which as suitable for the price and adjacent to the parking lot of a restaurant. I have read complaints of noise, but I was able to deal with it fine. Hotel is within walking distance from good restaurants and casinos. There is a good Lebanese restaurant right on the corner. Parking is non existent if you have a rental car. Hotel has 2 spaces in from of lobby only. Internet was only available in the lobby and terrace and not in the room. Overall the the experience was ok for the 40 dollars per night I spent on the room and suitable for the budget conscious person staying a few days.

Room Tip: Try and see if you can get a bigger room because I saw a small one and it looked like a closet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank travelbug2332
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Staff unfriendly and not helpful we ended up going around the corner to the Marriott to get information on the area and a tour guide.
Room small but clean enough and bearable, TV in room but no fridge or phones even if it tells you to dial a number to get to reception.

Room Tip: There's none.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple