“Very Good Pizza”
Review of Coliseum

Coliseum
Ranked #38 of 1,249 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: USD 7 - USD 29
Description: Where Art and Food go together! You will love our tastes, atmosphere and service
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Don't be put off by the promoter in the street encouraging you to enter the place. It is a very good place for a good meal and / or drink. The Pizza was very good as was the service and the pricing.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Good food, nice atmosphere, music en vivo. Family place or couples. Dessert, pizza with nutela.
Salads, pizzas and pastas strong recommended.

Coliseum P, Gerente at Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thanks for your visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

The service was the thing that let this place down the most. We were quite a large group (16), but many orders were confused and accordingly quite late.

I ate the guacamole burger which was fine but by no means great. The fries were great! My friends had other meals which they loved, so perhaps my menu choice let me down.

Overall, considering value for money I would be unlikely to recommend this place to a friend.

Coliseum P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thanks for telling us about your experience. We hope you come back soon to offer you better options.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Great service, Alexander got me in off the street otherwise I would have totally missed this place. As the name states it's good you would typically see in Rome so not great for me as I'm gluten free. Had the smoked salmon carpaccio but it came with ritz crackers which I couldn't eat.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I've eaten three times at "Coliseum" and have had exceptionally good meals each time.The menu is really great and the service is outstanding.