See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Lost Inn is super charming, with the center living room open to the sky with hammocks, delicious coffee and breakfast, and clean sheets and rooms. Various options for rooms include one with air conditioning, two bunk rooms, or private rooms. The staff is delightful to a one, giving me directions, suggesting coffee shops and restaurants, and calling drivers for my trips to the airport or other tourist areas. A gem! Can't wait to be back.

Room Tip: Get a room with a fan and near a window for hot nights.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2016

There are various reasons why it's the best place to stay in Managua: The rooms are renovated and clean and the beds are really comfy. The inner courtyard is lovingly decorated. It's just nice to hang out and read a book or to check mails (free Wifi) or plan your further travel. The hostel also offers a vegetarian grill restaurant and it's close to the Zona Rosa if you like to party. Overall, the hostel has a really nice atmosphere. In addition, the hostel is really close to the UCA station and the Metrocentro (if you need to extend your Visa). I also took the transfer to the airport. Value for money is more than convincing. I felt very safe and welcomed and definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

The wifi is fast but my bathroom smells like a sewer. The outside patio is cool. It's located close to restaurants and other attractions. The staff was patient and able to accommodate a large group with a last minute room change after part of our group decided to get a private room.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2016

To arrive at the Lost Inn Managua was such a relief! After the hustle and bustle of travling in Nicaragua for a couple of weeks this hostel was just what I needed in the daunting capital: a relaxed vibe, super clean (very important to me!), compfy bed, spacious in every sense with a breezy garden, hanging chairs in the chill out area and a big kitchen.

The hostel is in a super convenient location within walking distance of many bars and restaurants. (I was especially happy about the reknown Salsa place Fandango just down the street.) For being in such a central place its amazing how quiet it is at night, I literally heard nothing of Managuas busy nigtlife.

The included traditional "Nica" breakfast of Gallo Pinto, eggs, bread and juice was excellent too, much more than the usual pancakes and coffee I have seen at other hostels.

Plus: Free mangos from the massive mango tree in the garden. Bingo!

A great experience all around!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank dana281
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Our room was clean and there is a nice courtyard with a cool breeze. Not many other travelers staying there and with it being so hot in March, we didn't return to this hostel at the end of our trip because we wanted a pool. The location is good, near some restaurants and stores.

Room Tip: Get a pool, even if it's gross you will want to swim.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Lost Inn Managu... H, Propietario at Lost Inn Managua Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

It was a pleasure to attend you, and we have put a lot of fans into the rooms, and remember that we are to service you.. :)