All reviewsbreakfast was excellentrice and beansbusiness tripevelynmallacreceptionistnica
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and wished I had booked longer there. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was cooked to order and fast. Lastly - there are various little seating areas that I found relaxing and great to use for working. I would 100% stay again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

We highly recommend this hotel. My husband stayed here first at the end of October 2013, before we married. We both came a year later after we we're married. Together, this is our third visit to Managua. We stopped here on our way to visit the corn islands.
This hotel arranged for our pick up at the airport and a ride to the airport, both coming and going from the corn island.
I love that this hotel has a fridge, microwave, and a small kitchen in the room. It even has hot water for your showers and an a/c in the rooms. The staff here really go out of there way to accommodate all your needs.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Mrs. Lorraine T
Reviewed 21 April 2016

The hotel is very comfortable, good and basic food for breakfast and nice rooms. Located in a very important and safe area in Managua, it's definitely a good alternative for a fair price. Easy going for a business trip.

Room Tip: Best rooms far from main street.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Marco P
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

My friends & I stayed here for 3 nights. Secure parking (key in Managua), friendly but somewhat distant staff. Clean comfortable rooms with good aircon. Big showers, non aircon bathroom. Nice compact pool area. Descent breakfast. The mall nearby is a surprising oddity and fascinating look at young Nica life. Take a cab to go anywhere, but you can walk to the mall at night with friends.
Oh the razor barbed wire decor outside while not warm & fuzzy made for restful sleep.
Airport is 30-40 min. It's a really busy stretch.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank EpicureanDoc
Reviewed 6 March 2016

We checked in late in the evening after arriving in town by plane. The person who checked us in was helpful and quickly got us into our room. The room cooled down quickly with the AC on. The beds were comfortable. The room was quiet. The shower was hot. The breakfast was good with gallo pinto, fruit, fruit juices, coffee, bread with butter/jelly, and I believe there was some cereal as well. My 2 young daughters (4 and 1) enjoyed playing in the swimming pool. Overall, a nice play to stay in Managua.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family