Airport X Managua Hotel(Managua)(Great Value!)
USD 38
Airport Inn(Managua)
USD 32
USD 75
TripAdvisor
All reviewsinternational hotelroom servicevery nice hotelbreakfast buffetgreat place to staycentral americaair conditioningairportgymminibarcabflight
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I was very upset not connection the first night . Second night I was watching a movie and in the middle of the program not signal. I went downstair asking for the Manager or supervisor and they wasn't available. I don't recomen Holiday Inn Convention Managua Nicaragua.
I choose Holiday Inn international Hotel thinking that I will have a nice services like always had it in others countries. I travel a lot different countries and this is my first times I had a bad experience at Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
José S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Fabiolaf509,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Managua Convention Center for your stay in our country!

I regret to know that we did not lived up your expectations and I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Our goal is consistently provide superior services and our guest´s comments are very important for us. We are already taking actions on this matter.

We hope to have the opportunity to improve your perception about our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I stayed at this hotel with a large group of fellow travelers. We had rooms that were very well appointed. Rooms were clean and large. The beds were incredibly comfortable with excellent pillows and linens. We had plenty of towels and even wash cloths (something that you don't usually see in Nicaragua!) Each room had a safe and a minibar. There was plenty of hot water as well. We had buffets for each of our meals over six days (breakfast and dinner) and they were all excellent with great selections and plenty of food for second helpings if people were hungry. All of the food was 'safe' and we all enjoyed fresh fruit and salad there without any problems. The doormen were so kind and helpful. We had a leak in our bathroom and I think by the last day of our stay that the problem was finally remedied. We were offered to switch rooms, but we didn't think that was necessary. The staff tried to remedy the problem as soon as we let them know about it but I think it wasn't as simple a problem for them to solve, so it took a couple of more times of mentioning it before it was fully remedied. It didn't negatively impact our stay in the least.

Room Tip: The 4th floor was quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
José S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Christine Carla,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center for your stay and posting such a motivating review! We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed our services and facilities.

Our goal is to meet the expectations of our guests, and we continuously strive to improve the quality provided. It is a pleasure for us to serve you.

I´ll share your kind words with the team, I am sure that they will appreciate them.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Need I say more! Great place to stay. Soft beds, four pillows, and Airconditioning that works!!

We stayed here during the Central American Games. Fun to see all the athletes. I’d stay here again because of the comfort, food, and cleanliness.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
José S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Mcsmalley,

Thanks for staying with us and posting such a motivation review! We are thrilled to know that you liked our services and facilities.

We hope to serve you soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I had a good stay in Managua. Safe place, good rest, fast internet, good food for breakfast (buffet style) and good variety, comfortable, nice pool for a swim in the hot weather. It was good to have internet on the shuttle from the airport however it should be included in the room price, not charged extra.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
José S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear Lissgg,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at Holiday Inn Convention Center Managua. We are really glad we accomplished your expectations, and you enjoyed our services.

We hope to serve you soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The food quality has the opportunity to be improved and provide more choices of Nicaraguan cuisine, last day I was very sick with stomach pain with food poison. Anyhow your front desk was very nice people and very professional.

Room Tip: Very comfortable and clean A+
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
José S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Jose S,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center for your stay and posting a review! We feel glad to know that you liked our location, bed and room service.

I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced during your stay. I am addressing your comments to our Food and Beverage Manager, We will take the necessary corrective actions to avoid similar situations in the future.

We hope to serve you soon.