All reviews across the street convenient place to stay international airport close to the airport breakfast buffet is an airport hotel rooms are clean late flight free shuttle shuttle service stayed one night pools convenience bw luggage crosswalk country
Reviewed 10 October 2017

While this hotel is undergoing renovations it is still a great choice if you need to spend the night near the airport. The rooms are large, beds are comfortable and restaurant is good for a regular meal and the breakfast buffet that comes with the room is fantastic.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Very conveniently located a short walk across the (busy) street from the airport. The breakfast and restaurant by the pool had great food. It was very quiet but we were there in the rainy season. The room was very comfortable and the A/C worked well for my wife who doesn't like the heat/humidity.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timothy N
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Perfect After Late Night Flight into Managua. Definitely good as a travel transition for someone accustomed to North American Hotels and unfamiliar with Latin America. There is air conditioning which is a nice novelty in this area. The regularly running shuttle that does not appear to require much planning is very helpful. All staff are friendly and professional. Perfect After Late Night Flight into Managua.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I highly recommend staying at this Best Western. They are remodeling and making some great changes. The staff who work here are the best. They greet you warmly upon arrival, It is very clean. The restaurant is the best and the servers kind and patient. The menu is extensive. Be sure to try the breakfast. Cesar will make you an omelet however you like.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Accidentally booked a double room for one person, but was for me and my daughter. When I arrived with two people, they charged me an additional $30 for the second person, even though the room already had 2 beds. I had to pay but immediately went to the website to check. I booked the same night, same room with TWO people and the price was the same - not $30 more. The receptionist was rude and acted like I was trying to rip HIM off......it was the other way around. The Hotel is the same as its been for 20 years. They are going through a big remodel so it doesn't look very nice. Rooms are clean and the access to the airport for an early morning flight is the ONLY reason you would stay here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jabu020360, Front Office Manager at Best Western Las Mercedes, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Because we consider your claim is really valid and we do apology for not having handled this as properly as it might be, we are adamant to credit this value to your credit card. I will keep you informed of this process.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service.