All reviews across the street convenient place to stay international airport close to the airport breakfast buffet is an airport hotel rooms are clean late flight free shuttle shuttle service stayed one night pools convenience bw luggage crosswalk country
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This hotel is directly across from the airport. Extremely convenient for early morning flights. Shuttle takes you to the airport. They are in the process of remodeling. Best breakfast buffet. If you don't have time, then take it to go for your flight.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Las Mercedes, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you so much for sharing you opinion and that others can know about our services and facilities.

Aware that location is one of our strongholds, we also take into consideration what we might improve, reason why we are in a refurbishment plan for rooms and front desk area.

Next time you come to our Hotel let we will be more than pleased to welcome you.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We didn't have high expectations given we picked this for convenience but we were pleasantly surprised.

The rooms are basic but decent for a night's stay with a large bed and good aircon and wifi.

There was a wide selection of options for breakfast to suit all tastes including cooked-to-order omelettes.

The 2 pools were also great to chill out in and well maintained.

We did use the free pick-up service from the airport even though we could easily have crossed the road ourselves. Recommend this if you've never been to Nica before and have luggage.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Best Western L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Las Mercedes, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for sending this note about your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback and the comments you make about how you experienced your last stay with us.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and we will be really pleased to welcome you back.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The place has great location just in front of the airport, but don´t be fool by it, the check out process was as slow as it can be, at least for me was. The noice of the street, mosquitos in the room, no hot water and the overall experince is not worth it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Las Mercedes, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide the quality of service you deserve regarding check out time, hot water and guarantee to assign you a room far from noise.

I’ve also reported it to our Room Keeper so that she can schedule this room for a fumigation session.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (505) 2255-9900.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We had a wonderful time at the hotel, we are extremely satisfied with the room, the food was excellent, the gardens are great.
The housekeeping, groundkeepers and restaurant staff are the best of the best; however, the reception staff were rude and unfriendly, including their manager. I must say that the general manager is a gem and if it wasn't for him I would say this place sucks!

I've stayed at this hotel for many years and I was shocked that this new staff don't even smile or say "welcome to our hotel".
I would have rated them 5 but for now I will give them a 4.

Room Tip: if you hate traffic jam this is the best place to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Best Western L, General Manager at Best Western Las Mercedes, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Sr,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
On behalf of our entire team and myself as a Front Office Mgr., I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations.

Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for you in the future and the way we handle any situation due to maybe and unexpected overbooking.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that I can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience and change the image you could have had and personally welcome you at Best Western Las Mercedes in Managua, Nicaragua.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This is your basic Best Western, nothing over the top, but a fine and perfectly located hotel for a quick stop over in Managua. If you need to stay overnight to catch an early flight this is directly across the street from the Managua airport. The grounds are perfectly manicured and the rooms are set up in bungelow style row of rooms. It is clean and easy to access. I use this hotel every time I need a quick overnight in Managua. They are renovating and investing in the common areas which is a nice upgrade from when I first visited in August of 2014.

Stayed: July 2017
Best Western L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Las Mercedes, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Sr

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay regarding gardens and cleanliness in our rooms, and for noticing the improvements we are actually carrying out .

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (505) 2255-9900.