All reviews across the street stayed days small pool small hotel the entire hotel front desk clerk place is clean buffet style highly recommend this hotel recommend staying here central location rooms are clean nicaragua airport desayuno jacuzzi stopover
Reviewed 22 June 2017

This was a great place to be. I got a little lost on my way there because I dint pay attention to what the GPS was telling me. Overall experience was great. The staff doesn't generally receive tips so when I gave them one they were surprised a bit. The breakfast was decent, but I feel like you can buy a better typical breakfast outside for less than $5 usd. I truely, recommend you staying here for a short period of time. Not sure how it would have been for a long stay, as I only stayed one night and it was great.

Room Tip: Make sure that someone turns on the AC for you. I was a little confused about this, but the staff came in and got it running.
Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Carlos A, Propietario at Hotel Mozonte, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

for your nice review.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Living is easy, no hurry, a good place to slow down and take a break from the hustle and bustle of Managua... 3rd time customer from North America with local family in Managua. I like the small pool and the abundance of open but shaded areas.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

What a nice review
Summarizes the oasis that we intend to be

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Bed was in bad shape, hard, sheets terrible. I will never back to Mozonte Hotel, on picture looks good, but really not, price is OK I ask my sister in law to get there and her room was leaking, no one help until one hour later.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Jose G A
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Rooms were nice, clean and spacious. My room was right in front of the pool so it was nice and close to hanging out. They include breakfast with their rooms and it is delicious although it is buffet style. They make fresh eggs and have great healthy options.
We kept missing the lunch hours but it always smells good.
The staff was very nice, helpful and friendly and also could speak English which was very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

What a nice review
We are happy for what you write
We love that you have noticed the detail of egg-making instantly

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough about how impressive this place is. Housekeeping, restaurant, reception staff, all make customer service a priority. Breakfast buffet is varied & delicious. Wifi strong & fast. Pool area is beautiful and well maintained. Our room was big and clean with comfy mattresses. This place is a true oasis in the heart of a bustling and sometimes stress inducing city. Getting to Mozonte will transport you away from it all. I can't wait to come back!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Wow, so beautiful
We are very happy for everything you write
Are the details we take care of every day