All reviews teatro restaurant leading hotels of the world molton brown toiletries excellent hotel sauna and jacuzzi star hotel quiet location room service standard room excellent breakfast business trip professional staff borscht rooms are comfortable city centre mini bar enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 19 December 2015

This is a lovely boutique hotel. Centrally located, beautiful premises, comfortable rooms, delicious food and impeccable service by all staff. The staff goes out of their way to assist and make your stay as easy as possible. Everyone speaks English. Molton Brown bath products are wonderful. The only thing missing is a tea kettle in the room. The spa and gym are very nice. Spa charges can not be charged to the room, but they take credit cards. Will stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nataliia_Kucherenko, Operations Manager at Opera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Wow, what a great review - thank you. We do all we can to make our guests feel welcome and have everything they need - not because we feel we should - all because we want to! Thank you one more time. We are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

This is my fourth stay at Opera hotel in Kiev. Opera hotel has quickly become my favorite hotel, the staff is very friendly and helpful. They treat you like friends or family. On my second stay I walked in and was greeted by both the doorman and hotel reception desk with "welcome back Mr Williams". I was amazed the remembered my name - I hadn't even walked to the desk yet. The restaurant staff is exceptional too, particularly Derrick (evenings) a and Daria (breakfast). The food is very good and rivals the best the neighborhood restaurants can offer. I would be remiss if I failed to mention Steve in the lobby bar. He will remember what you drink and is always available with a smile!

The room is good, the shower excellent and housekeeping does a good job.

If in Kiev - stay at the Opera Hotel you won't regret it. Room 801 is my favorite.

Date of stay: December 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review - each one is so important. We do all we can to ensure our guests have everything they need whilst staying with us - if there is something missing, we will do our best to put it right. Thank you one more time. We will look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

Considering the prices of all the others 5 stars Hotel in Kiev, for sure Opera Hotel is the perfect choice - value for money!
The area is nice and quiet, just 10 minutes walking distance from the city center.
The staff is very friendly, ready to help and support the client: I have requested to change my room facing to the court yard and in few minutes the staff showed me a new room to move in.
The restaurant of the Hotel surprised me with tasty food (almost french & italian) and a lovely breakfast.
About the room: it looks more similar to a 4 stars hotel (european standard) because it's a bit small and Wifi connection not stable, but in general I would recommend this Hotel as my stay was very positive!

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - each one is so important to us as Trip is used by so many, as you know!
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

This is not a 5 star hotel , Horrible place , horrible attitude from receptionists , horrible room .old carpet , old everything
Within the 30 minutes of my arrival and moving into 2 different awful rooms I packed my things and left the hotel despite the full payment I had paid for my 5 days stay , staff were not professional i found them rude and unpleasant.
Reviews about this hotel are miss guiding this is only a 3 star hotel

Room tip: If you are used to 5 star hotel then this hotel is not for you this is a 3 star hotel
Date of stay: October 2015

Dear hanifiamin,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Opera Hotel.

I would like to assure you that we constantly strive to provide our guests with the highest level of quality, service and hospitality and I truly regret that we fell short on our goals. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconveniences.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

Good location in the city centre, friendly service, good internet conection, good breakfast, but the room did not impress me. It was clean, but very simple and not like I am used to in other LHW hotels.

Date of stay: September 2015