All reviews buddha bar independence square central location solid star classic hotel khreschatyk street nice hotel night life great shower walking distance small balcony would stay here again rain shower excellent location stayed two nights the air conditioning hotel restaurant
Reviewed 10 October 2018

I am a handicapped traveler using either a walker or a walker-wheelchair. Well, first consider that you cannot really use a wheelchair in the hotel as there are many steps here and there which make it difficult. Handrails are not there. Breakfast is up about 7 steps. Handicapped bathroom was not really useful—had a hose like thing in the middle of the bathroom. There is an elevator and the pool has no handrails. I thought I could visit the main square easily—not so. There are deep, 3-4 flight down, pedestrian crossing areas at all the corners—I could not get across the street except by taxi! Similarly, streets are badly broken up and or terrain is hilly—no walking here with a wheelchair. I had a tough time with my walker and didn’t get very far.

Stayed: September 2018
Administator14, Manager at Khreschatyk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear, Joan,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Khreschatyk Hotel. We are very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies.
We would like to assure you that we take your comments very seriously and will definitely take note of the information you provided in order to improve our services for all categories of guests.
We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.
Kind regards, Khreschatyk hotel administration

Reviewed 10 October 2018

This hotel is just about as centrally located as you can get. It's just off Maidan square, perhaps a 30 second walk and you're there. The rooms are pretty big for Kiev standards and the on site restaurant is quite good. The front desk staff is very helpful and there are always Taxi's out front. It's clean, comfortable and a good value.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank choppes1
Administator14, Manager at Khreschatyk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Guest,
We are happy to know that you had a comfortable stay here with us, at the Khreschatyk Hotel. It is a pleasure to read that you liked our location, rooms, restaurant and overall service provided by our Team.
We hope to see you in the nearest future back where we promise to delight you again.
Sincerely yours,
the Hotel Administration

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is an update of a review originally written January 2016. The overall experience continues to improve, including the atmosphere in the dining room(the music seems less loud and intrusive). I would like to affirm everything I wrote earlier but emphasize the excellent customer service I've been consistently observing. Any problem, large or small, is addressed with notable speed and professionalism. On this occasion, we reported missing some cash we thought we'd put in the safe. It later turned out we'd had it in our luggage throughout our stay. In the meantime, the security team responded immediately but calmly, reviewed video, discussed with staff, etc. They were very gracious when we discovered our error.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard room for quieter space.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Administator14, Manager at Khreschatyk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Andrew! Thank You very much for choosing Khreschatyk hotel as a place for your accommodation.We are glad that You liked the hotel.Your comments is an additional stimulus for us to work harder. We are always happy to welcome You here again and make your next visit even more enjoyable. Kindregards, Khreschatyk hotel administration

Reviewed 29 September 2018

We stayed three nights. This is a fine hotel in a great location. Everything was 4+ stars except for one problem.

Hotel offers an airport transfer for a reasonable price. When driver dropped us at the airport, he dropped us in the third lane from the curb. I asked him to please drop us at the curb and he refused. I asked him to please help get the bags (we had five) out of the roadway, and he refused.

We are in our 70s and my wife walks slowly with a cane.

The hotel pickup time was 715 am on September 28. The vehicle license number was AA 6370 MA.

I have never dealt with such a rude and unhelpful hotel employee in my life!!!

If the hotel wants to see photos of where he dropped us, just contact me and let me know the e-mail address to which they should be sent.

Steve McEvoy

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I don't have so much to say about the except the location of it .. it's on the Center of Kiev, you have 3 close train station that can take you any where in this amazing city with couple of UAH .. good places to see near the hotel include the sofiyska square (5 min walking) ..
I have been there for 3 days, i really enjoy the hotel .. very good breakfast .. good staff .. and comfortable and big rooms ..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Administator14, Manager at Khreschatyk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Guest! Thank You very much for choosing Khreschatyk hotel as a place for your accommodation.We are glad that You liked the hotel.Your comments is an additional stimulus for us to work harder. We are always happy to welcome You here again and make your next visit even more enjoyable. Kind regards, Khreschatyk hotel administration