“Nice Seafood restaurant in Kyiv”
Review of Oxota NA Ovets

Oxota NA Ovets
Ranked #48 of 2,495 Restaurants in Kiev
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Very good seafood restaurant in Kyiv with a good selection of oysters and other seafood dishes in a casual dining setting.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Good place to visit with the whole family during lunch time on week end. Kids friendly, not noisy, not so crowded. Tasty dishes.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We’ve been there for a business dinner. I had the biggest and the most delicious steak in my life.
Wine selection was good.

Service at the highest possible level.

Very good place to visit in Kiev!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I liked the look of the menu online and as I got there looking in as I walked past from outside I was excited to go in ...

I was dining by myself -

As I entered and said hello I was met by a girl who was very sharp and not very welcoming I was then matched to a large round table for 6 people and promptly sat down. When I asked very politely if they had a smaller table and pointed to some empty smaller tables the rude me waiter said PLASE SIT !! I sat down and then Realised the chairs were so so Uncomfortable - now I grew up
In Australia and go camping sleep in the beach so I don't mind roughing it but when you are in what is meant to be a slightly upmarket place you expect nice chairs these were cheap flimsy very low and had no seat to them .. extremely extremely i comfortable I sat for 5 mins and thought no way can I sit here and enjoy my meal on a huge table for 6 people which feels very odd ! on these horrible chairs i wanted an enjoyable night and was certainly not going to get it here.I again asked if I could sit somewhere else as I noticed some other chairs this time the female waiter was rude to me.

I got up and left ! Thinking what rude idiots

What a joke of a place and the staff not helping the reputation of bad service in the Ukraine

3  Thank equestrianexperience
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent location with a big variety in their menu. Some of us we had sushi and sashimi and some other meat. Everything was excellent. The service is top with very friendly and professional staff. Very good selection of wines as well. On top of all these it is also an IOS friendly place. The ambiance is beautiful and the ready aura that is very well done.
A must to visit place.