Stan Gret Hotel
USD 102
USD 38
USD 30
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 37/night.

Hotel Nivki(Kiev)(Great Value!)
USD 19
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 22/night.

USD 392
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Premier Hotel Rus(Kiev)(Great Value!)
Senator Maidan(Kiev)
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Ibis Kiev City Center(Kiev)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

In this hotel the rooms are all situated at ground level, which worried me a little safety wise, however the road/noise from outside wasn't an issue.
The location isn't bad - it is maybe 5 or 10 minutes walk from some of the main sights in Kiev, without being surrounded by touristy things. There is also a money exchange kiosk (with good rates) just on the corner.
The room looked nice when I arrived, and the hotel is kept really clean which is great. However, there is no safe in the room, and I didn't like having to carry all of my valuables around all day with me. I put the 'do not disturb' sign on my door both mornings, however someone would go in anyway and clean up the room whether I wanted it or not. They also do not provide any water bottles. Although it is not expensive to buy water, when you arrive at an awkward time you may not want to go out in an unknown city to find somewhere that sells water!
The staff vary - some are super helpful, friendly, and have good levels of English. Others do not speak much English and are not so helpful or friendly. I tried to order a taxi with the help of the front desk, and I ended up getting ripped off by the driver, and dropped off about 10 minutes walk away from where I wanted to be, and having to ask random strangers for directions.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Stan G, Администратор at Stan Gret Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Good afternoon! We thank you for the feedback about our hotel! We want to inform you that our hotel is located on three floors. In the rooms of the category "Standart", a safe is not provided, however you could use the safe at the reception.Water is sold at the reception and at the first request of the guest, delivered to the room. We are very sorry that you were caught by an unscrupulous driver and we hope that he did not spoil your impression of the inhabitants of our country.Unfortunately, this happens not only in Ukraine.
We will be glad to see you again!
Best Regards, Stan Gret

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

There is nothing bad about this hotel.Spotless and modern.Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and breakfast is easy to sort out in nearby cafés.Just the sort of place you want after a long flight

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Stan G, Front Office Manager at Stan Gret Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Good afternoon! Thank you for taking the time and feedback about our hotel! For us it is very valuable!
Come to us again!
Best Regards, Stan Gret Hotel!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

The staff is very helpfull. Clean rooms but not so spacious. The window are on the street level with no special protection, apart from the alarm system that it suppose they have installed. The price is relatively high for what they offer. I keep using it because it fits my profecional needs

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my wife have been for two days and everything was perfect. If necessary we'll came again for sure. Rooms clean and nice. Very helpful staff. Very close to the railway station and metro stops. Thank You

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel was great. You can reach to hotel by Taxi just 15-20 € . Just 10 minute to centrum by walking. The room is small but very clean. The staff was very helpful. If you just need clean and cheap hotel, Stan Gret is suitable for you.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple