All reviews opera house great boutique slow elevator great hotel welcome drink glass wall heated floors door man nice design small hotel perfect location walking distance golden gate spacious room i highly recommend this hotel excellent stay hotel is centrally located
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

The staff here really made it for us, they were extremely friendly and courteous. Rooms were clean and nicely designed, albeit a bit too warm without the option to turn down the heating. Breakfast was tasty and had a lot of variety. Would recommend it if you're on business or as a couple but not for families with small children.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Dzhulai_Irina, Manager at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016

Dear hatayar111,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for highlighting our nicely designed rooms.

As we strive to create memorable hotel experiences, we are happy to hear that our team enhanced your stay through their friendly and attentive service.

We sincerely hope to welcome you for another wonderful experience soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I looked long and hard to find the perfect hotel to stay in during a recent trip to Kiev with my girlfriend. I decided on the 11 Mirrors, which incidentally is owned by Heavy Boxing Champion and great Ukrainian Ambassador Vladimir Klitschko. Well what can I say, the hotel is simply superb. The service was better than I expected despite having read all the positive reviews.
The Hotel is in a great location very central to all the main sites, and believe me, there is a lot to see in this beautiful city, despite the cold weather and snow during our stay. The room was very well appointed and very modern in design, which, I really liked. Interesting bathrooms, which, feature all glass. Loved the underfloor heating in the bathroom, which was very welcome when you go in there in bare feet.
The hotel's housekeeping is excellent, it's well maintained and very clean.
My final point is the staff. How very friendly and attentive they are is really the best part of this hotel. From the Professional and friendly staff at the front desk who always have a welcoming smile and are more than happy to offer advice about the city. The very helpful doormen who not only look excellent in the uniforms but again always willing to help with a smiling face. The staff who served us at breakfast, even remembering our name, room number and how we liked our coffee after just one breakfast. Do I recommend this hotel, you're damn right I do. I stay in hotels regularly and this one is one of my favourites that I have visited. Thank you to the staff of the 11 mirrors, I will be back!

Room Tip: Choose a room which looks out to the front of the hotel if possible, purely for the view of the cathedral.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Martyn M,

Thank you for sharing your SUPERB positive experience on Tripadvisor.com. We are so delighted that your first experience with 11 Mirrors Design Hotel as your choice of accommodation was fully satisfactory.

We are glad that you enjoyed our facilities, comforts & cleaness of your room, and breakfast & service in the restaurant. We always strive to create memorable hotel experiences and we are happy to hear that our team took extremely good care of you. Kind mentions such as yours is endearing to us. It motivates us to keep doing our best to serve our guests.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon while your next trip to Kyiv!

Reviewed 26 January 2016

It is a perfect place to stay in Kiev
Very central situation
Lots of restaurants nearby
The Room is at perfect température even with minus 20 outside spécially the bathroom with floor heat
The team is effective and very friendly
Thanks

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 7Ideas.com
1  Thank Thierry M

Dear Thierry M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel. We are thrilled to read that you had a very comfortable stay. We do also appreciate your kind words about our team and location. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Throughout my stay I received unpackable professional, personalized and friendly service from all staff. No matter who I've encountered during my stay. At check In was given a glass of champagne plus an complimentary upgrade to a higher room category. I very much appreciated the spacious and very clean room. And the great view over the city of Kiev made me even happier when I looked out of my room. (10th floor) - Thank you!

The bed was really comfortable, the shower was big enough for 3 ppl and for business purposes I appreciated the big working desk.

without a doubt I recommend this hotel for business and for leisure travellers.

Thank you 11 Mirrors !

Room Tip: superior room
Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tpichler
Dzhulai_Irina, Manager at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Dear Tpichler,

Thank you for your recent visit to 11 Mirrors Design Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.com, your feedback is very important for us.

We are extremely proud to read that you admitted our personalized and friendly service and recommended our hotel for business and for leisure travellers. It touches us deeply.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for business and perhaps for leisure as well!

Reviewed 18 January 2016

We are seasoned travellers, this hotel is an absolute gem that has the highest standards.
Every member of staff from cleaner to manager give the highest level of service with a smile.
The staff on reception equal or better any hotel worldwide.
We do not give such praise easily, we are tough customers to please, if anyone is unhappy with this hotel then they have a problem.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank eastwood186487

Dear eastwood186487,

It is so nice to hear from you on TripAdvisor.com, and we are extremely happy to see that you had an amazing and enjoyable time with us. We really think that having friendly and personalized service is what makes the different nowadays.

It was a real pleasure having you as our guest. All our team send you our sincere regards and look forward to welcoming you at 11 Mirrorrs Design Hotel in the nearest future.