See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Third floor hotel, smelly and old. Hostel way service. Just location nice but plenty of strip club in the area... When I've asked about taxi (they could call a normal one) for the airport, they charge me 30 usd... Bathroom very small and I mean it! I was there just one day cause I was so tired but next day I've changed very fast

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2015

The hotel is set in a complex of nightclubs and shops - around an open courtyard. You feel a bit odd arriving at night as you walk past some very beefy bouncers to use the same lift as the night club to get to the hotel floors. The receptionist was lovely and very obliging - nothing was too much trouble and the concierge helped us a lot too - all in English. The furniture in the room was very 'gold' and all in working order. Everything was clean and the towels were quite luxurious. None of the air-conditioning units worked properly and although the weather was very mild for the time of year, the room was too warm on most occasions. Windows do not open. The bathroom had lots of cracked floor tiles and need quite a bit of TLC. Main problem was the nightclub a few floors up. It kept me awake on the first night due to the booming bass, but by the second night I had grown accustomed to it and slept quite well in the very comfy bed. There are no food facilities or vending machines in the hotel - which is a shame. Shower was in need of repair, but worked ok. The location however is great - everything in the main area is within walking distance and we found our way around quickly. I think the location makes up for the lack of facilities and quirky furniture. I would recommend if you wanted somewhere cheap, central and don't mind the booming nightclub bass. Overall not a bad place to stay, but in need of some serious TLC.

Room Tip: Lower room floors - further away from the nightclub. Room 17 is nice and big :)
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Very confusing hotel as the Delux hotel and Hotel De Paris are in this complex and the only entrance you can find is Hotel De Paris (fyi they are the same thing). At the time of writing this I am in my room listening to the pounding bass of various nightclubs that are also part of this complex. I have a flight in the morning and this is irritating beyond belief. No hot water as well only warm water. Not suitable for a shower. Billed as a family friendly hotel I assure you it is not. Once you get past the bouncer (yes I said bouncer because they share the same entrance as a night club) you'll find the reception to be very helpful and friendly. The rooms are adequate and very uh...Ukrainian. this is not a 4 star hotel or 4.5. In Europe it seems they can just call themselves whatever star rating they want to. This hotel is ideally set up for younger travelers and bachelor's. With a cost of roughly 30-50 euro per night. If I came to Kyiv to party this is where I would want to stay. If you come for family vacation or work look else where. I should mention there are plenty of eateries near by but the whole place has a very mob like feel to it and is enough to make me feel slightly on edge.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2015

It is a complex Arena City, the hotel is located on the 4th floor, this property is not used but the room was the room really nice, big bed and another area of seating, toilet and shower is very small but really nice and kitschy, the room full of colors and furniture mainly in red, it's interesting to stay in a place like this something unusual. The staff and receptionists very nice and always ready to help. I really enjoyed staying in the room and the hotel staff.
What can interfere with each entrance to the hotel it together with the entrance to a nightclub located on level 6.
It is close to entertainment area and bars and the main street chreshtyak

Room Tip: take the big rum lux or suite
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, and although it is not of a typical hotel set up, it was good. The staff was friendly and helpful - the front desk is on the 3rd floor of the building, while suites are on the 4 th floor. The building that this hotel is located in is very nice, and includes a night club, restaurants and retail stores. The pictures of the rooms are accurate, and you are in downtown Kiev with many sites within walkign distance.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo