All reviews young man at reception metro station kitchen facilities inner courtyard washing machine flights of stairs two blocks cleaned daily hotel rooms are comfortable bed the main street excellent location eastern europe the ground floor ukraine maxim luxury
Reviewed 15 January 2016

As soon as I arrived I started to open the safe box. The manager heard the electronic noise of the safe and entered the room to "spontaneously" help me to reset the code, looking over my shoulder when I entered the new code. After putting a considerable amount of cash in the safe, I went out for dinner, and didn't count the money the same day.
The next day, the behaviour of the manager was strange, as he couldn't look me in the face, and was staring down, obviously embarrassed. When I needed the cash, I realised that €300 were missing from the total amount.
After complaining several times to the desk managers, they denied any guilt, but accepted to call the director, who insisted his staff could not have stolen that money. He argued that the corridor camera would have recorded any staff entrance in the room in my absence. Despite my request for watching that record, he failed to show it. His only explanation was that my wife could have taken those banknotes without telling me!!!
However, in recognition of my "frequent client" status, he accepted to "compensate" me in a way, by offering the taxi to the airport (value: less than €10, some 3% of the theft...), and 15% discount during the next stays! So my advice would be to never put cash in their "safe".

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Herr_Major
Reviewed 13 January 2016

A very good place right in the heart of Kiev, perfectly situated if one wants to go to the Kiev Opera Thetre in the evening. Selfcattering plus a comfortable sleeping place. We have been already twice there

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Stole my husband wedding ring,after chat in FB promised that they will do a double check in the apartments, still waiting for the answer,in our apartment has jacuzzi which didn't work, no shower,blinds on the windows were broken,And it's not a hotel it just flats in city centre.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Yulia B
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

The apartment was small, like none of the photos they present. The jacuzzi was a replacement for a shower and it didn't work. The air con was stuck on for long periods, broken too. The whole place seemed well past its best and whilst the staff were helpful on the whole I was very disappointed when a valuable pair of sunglasses we left in the room were not returned.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Ei O
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Great place if you want to spend a lot of time in your room ;-) me and my partner visited here and the bed was luxurious, we had a huge bath it was very spacious and very nicely decorated. Very close to a lot of sights.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple