“Stay away at any cost”

Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2015

we had a very negative experience with this restaurant. We've been there already in the past, and the service was bad. but as food is relatively nice, we wanted to give them another chance. well, bad choice. Service was terrible, waitress was rude and pretending she did not understand us (my Russian is very good). She did not want to help us with anything and was so annoying that one of our friend left without ordering. Like it was not enough we received ridiculously expensive bill, which we paid only to get away from there as soon as possible. another reason why not to go there is that local mafia guys are meeting there, and in this unstable times it is not safe to go to such places. DO NOT GO THERE, you have been warned....

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Great atmosphere, great service and best meal I ever had. It's worth every hryvnia.
Big portions of starters and main meal so you won't leave hungry.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Great choice of Georgian food and wines. Cosy interior and calm atmosphere. Excellent dumplings, vegetables and herbs and excellent fish and meats.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Whatever kind of person you are, you have to give it a try. Nice meat, perfect Georgian vine won't let you stay unsatisfied.

Nice service and free Wifi makes the experience complete.

Starters are big enough so be careful to not become satiated before the main course.

In the same time this restaurant a bit pricey.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Being on a short trip to Kiev, visited this place with local friends. The place is just gorgeous. Interior is very good. But the most important was ... food.

We tried Hinkali. Compared to other Georgian restaurants, visited before, that was one of the best. My friend, who flies to Georgia very often, confirmed, that the taste there is the same :)

We also had lovely mutton chops. I must admit, that mutton is not my favorite. But here ... m-m-m superb. No "typical stink", no typical taste. Just perfect!

To my surprise, vegetables also lacked normal winter-spring "plastic" taste.

Service was great. In fact, we were the last visitors and they waited to see us off :)

Highly recommend this place to everyone. I had no chance to pay for the meal, but my friends said the price was everage ... meaning not very high for such a place in Kiev.