“Best meal.”

Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Great atmosphere, great service and best meal I ever had. It's worth every hryvnia.
Big portions of starters and main meal so you won't leave hungry.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Great choice of Georgian food and wines. Cosy interior and calm atmosphere. Excellent dumplings, vegetables and herbs and excellent fish and meats.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Whatever kind of person you are, you have to give it a try. Nice meat, perfect Georgian vine won't let you stay unsatisfied.

Nice service and free Wifi makes the experience complete.

Starters are big enough so be careful to not become satiated before the main course.

In the same time this restaurant a bit pricey.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Being on a short trip to Kiev, visited this place with local friends. The place is just gorgeous. Interior is very good. But the most important was ... food.

We tried Hinkali. Compared to other Georgian restaurants, visited before, that was one of the best. My friend, who flies to Georgia very often, confirmed, that the taste there is the same :)

We also had lovely mutton chops. I must admit, that mutton is not my favorite. But here ... m-m-m superb. No "typical stink", no typical taste. Just perfect!

To my surprise, vegetables also lacked normal winter-spring "plastic" taste.

Service was great. In fact, we were the last visitors and they waited to see us off :)

Highly recommend this place to everyone. I had no chance to pay for the meal, but my friends said the price was everage ... meaning not very high for such a place in Kiev.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Such a let down, especially as I'd really been looking forward to trying this place. A colleague and I ordered a variety of dishes:

khachapuri po-adzharski (the one with egg and cheese) -- not bad, but I've honestly had better from bakery-kiosks in Odessa;

eggplant roulettes stuffed with ground walnuts and saffron -- bland, bland, bland, and(!) we'd ordered this on the waiter's recommendation;

dolmas -- again, limited flavor, though the sauce helped. perhaps i just don't like hot dolmas -- they get soggy.

pork shashlik po-kakhetinski with pomegranate sauce -- this sounded so good, and it disappointed so much. one, this meat never saw fire; i'm sure of it. it tasted a few steps above baloney (not bologna; I mean American sandwich 'meat'), compressed and heated. while it was better with the pomegranate sauce, there was barely any pomegranate sauce to speak of: just a few little dabs of the sort you normally find as garnish on dessert plates.

the wine and tan (yogurt drink) were good, and the service was above average for kiev. nice ambiance, and the music was at a nice, calm level facilitating conversation -- another rarity for kiev.

all in all, i'm wondering if we just ordered the wrong things, but given that what wasn't bad was decidedly mediocre, i'm not certain i'll be risking the expense (it's pricey) again anytime soon.

1  Thank anthropological