See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel looks nice and is in a great location. I limiting my comments to the poor service. We asked if we could leave a bag as we were going to be away from Belgrade for a week and wanted to stay here upon a return. We were told twice that we could. So we cancelled the other hotel we had booked. When we returned to drop off the bag, we were told that the manager had said we could not leave a bag. What? We had a plane to catch. That created a major inconvenience for us. How hard would it have been for this hotel to accommodate what they had promised more than once? At a good hotel, not difficult. At this hotel, just "no, we changed our mind." Poor service = poor review.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Small, quiet hotel, right next to Kalemegdan Park. Just 5 minuts to the main street Knez Mih.. The staff was nice and helpful.
The hotel offers breakfast in the room, or at a near by restaurant. I requested vegan food, which was a bit challenging in general i Serbia, but the hotel manged it pretty good.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marija B
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Very good location, small and charming hotel, quality of rooms and service @ European level, great hospitality and toilet with accesories for 5* hotel, guaranteed parking place and all above for reasonable price!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2015

this hotel is for sure the smallest hotel I have ever stayed at, but it does not harm the fact that it is a really cozy one. the staffs are super nice and the rooms are clean. the hotel is located in one of the very beautiful streets of Belgrade, full of bars and restaurants and cafes. it is a 10-15 minute walk to the city center and 1 minute walk to the Kalemegdan park.

Room Tip: there is just one floor so do not bother writing them for a room with a view :)
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

Was there 2 months ago and can't forget hospitality and beauty of Serbian people!!! I love them all!!! Never feel in other country like at home, only in Serbia!!!
Hotel is small , perfect location - we walked everywhere - national opera, down town, castle, Danube, shopping area. Room (2) is on the right from reception. First thing I saw there - big bottle of Serbian vodka (rakia) in the corridor for free!!!! I have never seen anything like this anywhere!!!
Staff is really Serbian - hospitable, friendly, smily, ready to help!
Room is big enough, fast free wifi. Parking is close to the hotel (about 4 euro per night). Free umbrellas. Free breakfasts in the French restaurant close to the hotel. It was one of my best travel experience!!! Thank you, crystal villa, Belgrade, Serbia !!! My heart is there)))) see u again soon

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple