All reviews bus station recommend this hotel hotel staff is walking distance great hotel four star hotel major attractions knez mihailova room was spacious shopping street modern design breakfast was delicious would definitely stay here again parking place republic square city centre three nights
Reviewed 9 June 2016

The first time I stayed at Jump Inn was two years ago, when the hotel was just opening. Coming back two years later was again an amazing experience. Rooms are nice and comfortable, the hotel is located just next to the University and 5-min. walk from the city centre. Staff is definitely the hotel's best asset: everyone is welcoming and is available to help with a smile.
Whatever the reason that brings you to Belgrade, Jump Inn is the place to stay.

Room tip: Rooms on the fourth floor on Koce Popovica are quieter
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Vanja N, Sales Coordinator at Jump INN Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Dear Mr. Tosini, thank you so much for your kind and lovely words. It was our pleasure to be your host the first time and we were so happy that you decided to come back again.
Your kind words and recommendation to future guests means a lot to us!

We are already looking forward to seeing you again in the nearest future.

In Jump Inn Hotel you are always most welcome!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

The hotel is 5mins away from the city centre but if you are looking for a hotel with good price and cozy. I think this will be a good choice.

In general my review:
Pros:
- Clean and modern.
- Free wifi and very speed.
- Great service in 4 star hotel.

Cons:
- Small rooms.
Finally its good hotel for quick trip to Belgrade.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Vanja N, Sales Coordinator at Jump INN Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience about your stay in Jump Inn Hotel. Thank you for complimenting cleanliness of our rooms, hotel style, WiFi and location. I would like to inform you that our hotel has 49 room and suites, each and every one of them completely unique, with different sizes. For you next stay it would be our great pleasure to accommodate you in some other larger room of different type.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, from lobby, snack bar, to the rooms, everything is clean and smells really nice. The staff is incredibly polite and will help with your every demand. Breakfast-best i have ever had in any hotel, healthy and inovative! And i is not expensive at all!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vanja N, Sales Coordinator at Jump INN Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Dear Valued Guest, we thank you for sharing your positive experience about your stay in Jump Inn Hotel Belgrade. Thank you for your kind compliments for all the service you have experienced during your stay. Hopefully we will have a chance to welcome you again in the nearest future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2016

The new stile in a one old building with a lots kind people around !
They were ready for conversation in any time of the day with the big smile on the face !
I loved the great smell in the room and the shiny bathroom !
I loved the quick room service !
I enjoy the great prepared tuna and the good glass of vine !!

Room tip: Keep up with the good work !
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for taking time to leave your positive review about your stay in Jump Inn Hotel Belgrade. We are always happy to see that our guests have been satisfied and that they have enjoyed their stay.
We sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to be your host, on your next trip to Belgrade. We are all looking forward to welcoming you again!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Belgrade!! What a beautiful city! Being my first ever European city to visit, it will always hold a special place in my heart.

I visited Serbia with 2 of my crazy friends, and I chose the Jump Inn Hotel for our stay. I have to say my decision was right on point. A modern, elegant, hip & young hotel with the perfect location in the city, giving you the opportunity to discover Belgrade from all angles.

Coming to the staff, they were more than helpful, friendly & always smiling, attending to our every need, giving us tips as to where we can go and what we can do.

A rich and delicious buffet during breakfast, to get you moving and enjoy all the touristic sites and amazing greenery; and many items to choose from either for lunch or dinner when you return to the hotel.

I recommend the Jump Inn Hotel for any kind of stay, whether leisure or business, and I'm already looking forward for my next visit there :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest, we thank you so much for your lovely lovely words about your stay in Jump Inn Hotel Belgrade. We are so happy that had a fantastic stay, that we fulfilled your expectations and it will always be our pleasure to be your host. On behalf of entire team of Jump Inn Hotel Belgrade, you are most welcome!

Best regards,