2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
LuxuryCollectionUSD 124
Booking.comUSD 125
Hotels.comUSD 125
Agoda.comUSD 125
eDreamsUSD 125
TravelocityUSD 125
1,437 results
All reviews junior suite rooftop restaurant spa area amazing hotel business trip spacious rooms city centre concierge katarina personnel europe design taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Capital of Serbia , Belgrade is such a nice city. This hotel is closer to many attractions , hotel itself is a scene. I personally love the hotel because I feel home each and every time staying at Marriott brand. This is a plus as it’s a luxury collection.

Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

We arrived at Metropol hotel, a nice grand building and our taxi driver said was a good walking distance to downtown, so we were looking forward to that.

First thing we did when we arrived in the hotel was to rush up to the roof top bar to check out that beautiful sunset! Highly recommend hitting up this bar and restaurant for sunset drinks. The room itself was nice and cosy and the staff were awesome. The fitness centre was brilliant with enough fitness equipment to keep me happy!

Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

Upon arrival, the staff is very welcoming and explain you very well the options you have included with your room.
The hotel is very well decorated which is located at 10 minutes walk from the center surrounded by a nice park.
Rooms are "small" but very comfortable with a lot of options. Bedding is awesome and the bathroom outstanding (it has a nice walk-in-bath).
I recommend this hotel for sure!

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank 989aleksandram
Reviewed 15 August 2019

I had a great stay here. The staff was very friendly. Katarina, the concierge, gave me some great recommendations on things to see and do in Belgrade. Also, the staff really acknowledged my titanium status (I'm very chill and don't act like it's a big deal, and some hotels don't acknowledge it either, but it's nice when I don't say anything and a hotel just goes above and beyond, which Metropol Palace did!). They upgraded my room to a junior suite, offered a free 25 minute massage, and there was a nice assortment of snacks in the room a long with a small bottle of plum/honey rakia which was delicious!

On a side note, just one thing to mention. The receptionist that checked me in was very nice, but there was a tall angry looking man standing right over his shoulder making him seem very nervous and stuttering a bit. I don't know if he was a supervisor or what. But once, he walked away and went to the other computer to help another guest, the receptionist that was helping me was more relaxed and it was less awkward, so maybe back off a bit!

2  Thank PassportGangOfficial
Nikos S, General Manager at Metropol Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

May I thank you for your time taken to write such a positive comments regarding your stay with us and to extend the greetings from all here at the Hotel Metropol Palace Belgrade.

Your positive comments will stimulate Katarina and the rest our staff to maintain and even evaluate even the excellent quality of service and I thank you once more.

Also, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during check in procedure, but please note that in this part of the year we have plenty internship students at our property, who are still learning about the hotel procedures and standards that need to be followed, as well as interaction with the guests.

One more time thanks for you high appreciation and rest assured that we look forward to welcome you again, hopefully in the very near future.

Sincerely Yours,
Nikos Stergiopoulos

Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

On tour with Insight Vacations Best of the Balkans June 15-July 4. This hotel must put coach tours at the back of the bus/hotel!!!!! Rooms clean but old, old,old. Had to be moved 3 times before we were semi satisfied.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 827betsyf
Nikos S, Front Office Manager at Metropol Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2019

Dear valuable guest,

Thank you for staying at the Metropol Palace, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Belgrade, and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority, and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent similar issue from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Belgrade.

Zoran Novakovic