See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel is nice, it is situated on a narrow street so the parking can be tricky.
The room was clean, one major disadvantage was that the toilet was dirty ...
They have a swimming pool which is quite nice, we didn't have the chance to check it
To sum it all, average and good for a short visit

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Dabelea M
Reviewed 25 May 2015

Kind Staff -Kind Breakfast and room Staff -Clean Room -Nice but small Garden with swimming pool
Very bad internet free connection -The main negative thing about this hotel is that the curtains of the rooms are thin and let in light or the view of someone from the garden. Easy can be corrected exactly like poor wifi connetion. -Breakfast not rich, can be imrpoved. -Other danger is the shower box, really high position.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank RoyalSoul
Reviewed 8 November 2014

I don't even know where to start. I was booked to stay in this hotel for 4 nights, prepaid.
The first night I stayed in a room on the 3rd floor (no elevator and no staff helping you with your luggage). Across the street there is a residential building with a big chimney that ends right at the height of my balcony. They burn wood or coal all night long and the smoke went right in my room, through the closed windows. I didn't sleep and my lungs hurt in the morning.
The shower... imagine a tub with a handheld shower that you can not attach anywhere. Water spraying in all directions through multiple holes in the hose. And the water didn't drain.
The breakfast room has no windows and no ventilation whatsoever. The greasy omelette that keeps drying out over a few candles fills the room with heavy greasy smell so your clothes smell within minutes.
When I tried to check out in the morning they told me I couldn't because everything is prepaid.
So they moved me in a different room which was better, no smoke issue here.
But at 4am my neighbour had to get up and woke me by clearing his throat and doing his business that I did not want to hear.
On my last day they hammered on my door at 11am yelling that it's time to check out, charged me a ridiculous price for a small beer I had from the minibar and I left, sure that I would never stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank haveanicetrip42
Reviewed 5 November 2014 via mobile

Very good, small, family run hotel. By car 5 minutes from centre. Rooms clean and quiet. Fridge in room and excellent wifi. Breakfast very good and included in price. People who say cannot find should use Google maps and people that complain about the coffee should drink American brown water.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank timmsco
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Vila Senjac offers basic accommodation in Belgrade about a 30-minute walk from the centre. Overall the value is quite good. The rooms are quite basic but there is a TV and Wi-Fi is available. Breakfast is also quite basic. The Vila is in a good area for bars and restuarants but it can be quite hard to locate

Date of stay: March 2014