All reviews a small shopping mall breakfast and dinner free international calls great hotel taxis are cheap city centre visiting belgrade special thanks rooms are clean old city mini bar sauna conference personnel supermarket design fi
Reviewed 18 February 2016

The rooms and restaurant, and actually whole hotel complex, in itself is cosy and nice, looks like somebody really cares about its aspect and quality. The food at the restaurant is very tasteful, and they offer one of the most diverse and rich breakfast ever seen. Overall, the personnel is helpful. However, they can have their "magic" moments when they become stubborn and ruin eny nice impression you had. And they don't know how to handle people when they make mistakes. At check-out, I had to pay my room-mate's bills at the restaurant because the hotel reception didn't bother to look at the different names on the restaurant bills and issued a single invoice. All they had to say was "no", when I argued for cancelling the invoice and issuing a new one. The amount was not big, but the attitude sky-rocketed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ZiraBelgrade, Manager at Zira Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Dear Roxana,

Thank you for taking the time to write your impressions of Zira Hotel.
We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel, restaurant and breakfast.
We are sorry that you had a misunderstanding with our staff regarding the bill.
We have talked to our staff that was involved in this matter and I hope that you will allow me to explain the situation and why they insisted. When we issued you the info invoice for you to check you said everything was fine and gave us the credit card, afterwards the mistake was noticed and you asked us to cancel the transaction and issue another one without that bill. Restaurant bill was about 2 EUR, if we canceled the transaction, the bank would take up to 45 days to refund you the money, so my colleague suggested that it would be best for your room-mate to give you cash money directly to avoid waiting for up to 45 days.

I hope you will give us an opportunity to accommodate you again in the future.
Again I would like to apologize for my colleague about the situation.

Have a great day!
Zira Team

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Good location, close to city center. Room was little small, but clean and quiet. Staff is extremely helpful. We had company seminar and facilities and service were great. Breakfast choice is very good. Shopping Mall is few mtrs from the hotel, which is extremely convenient

Date of stay: October 2015

Dear Angela,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We are very glad that you loved everything about Zira Hotel.
Our Superior rooms are 22.5 sqm which is actually bigger then most of the standard rooms in 4* hotels in Belgrade.
If you need more space, we would suggest that for your next stay you book one of our Deluxe rooms which are between 40sqm and 70sqm.

Have a great day!
Zira Team

Reviewed 10 February 2016

We stayed at Zira Hotel , Belgrade on July 03 , 2015 . Our room was very large and clean , there was a very quality service but Voda ( Water ) was expensive but not only here, also in all over the Balkan countries .

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Very clean, personnel very nice and professional, breakfast and food very good and cocktails very affordable! Only thing is the glass window in the bathroom... u really have to know the person with whom you share the room otherwise it might get a little bit awkward! But second stay at this hotel and I like it a lot!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2016

I am staying in this hotel for the second time, for a business trip. The hotel is modern, clean and the rooms are nicely arranged, fair space and all you need is right there! I also like the food, it was indeed great, especially for lunch. But I have few comments about the staff: I find it inappropriate to enter the room when someone is sleeping there, because you need to check the mini bar (second person was checking out). You could arrange it differently, or at least call before. And second - the food in the restaurant is served too long, we could wait for 40 minutes for something very simple, wait for waiter to come for 10-15 minutes and each time some mess with the bill. Otherwise - only positive impressions :)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ZiraBelgrade, Manager at Zira Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Dear Elena,

Thank you for taking your time to write the review.
We appreciate your kind comments regarding our hotel, rooms and food.
I am sorry that you had issues during your stay. We apologize for our staff entering the room when someone was sleeping there, when the other person checked out, the system automatically deleted key cards and sent a message to our employee to check minibar. When she arrived in front of the room the system displayed it as empty. It is standard procedure and this is the first time something like this happened.

I hope we will have an opportunity to improve our impressions.
Have a nice day,