Review Highlights

from USD 71.60
More Info
from USD 40.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Nice place, clean and relaxing, if only a little bit too small. The massage was very good. Will go there again, for sure.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I just love both locations! The spa is great and the massages are simply amazing! The hot stone massage is my favorite but you should try all of them.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Very professional, nice and clean environment.
We had couple massage and spa retreat and we felt relaxed and well received by personnel.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Situated in the Continental Hotel at the ground floor, Eden Spa is one of the best spa I have ever been to. The staff is nice, helpful and the masseuse (or the masseur) is always doing a good job.
I wish the Jacuzzi be bigger. Average to expensive prices.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I had a long weekend in Bukarest with a late flight Sunday evening.
After wandering around the city it was the perfect end to my my trip to have a nice massage to loosen up my sore leg muscles.
Place is clean and inviting and the masseurs professional.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

The massage itself was good - the masseur professional, the premises were very nice and clean, very relaxing.
My bad experience was with the reception - I had a voucher with 4 massages and they retained it - the next time I went, they requested it again. The receptionist was kind of rude and questioned me, as if I wanted to get a massage for free... She found the voucher in the end, but it was a very unprofessional attitude, I won't use their services again.

2  Thank ralucagadiuta
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I got a voucher as birthday present. Eden SPA extended the validity even if it was expired by one week, which was very nice. The SPA is conveniently located downtown, easy to reach. It is a zen oasis in the middle of urban daily stress. I liked the massage. Even though it was not as energic as expected, it was nice and very relaxing. At the end, I really felt that the stress was gone.
Special thanks to Irina, a true professional!

1  Thank Romulanix
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Nice place with friendly staff. Clean and warm, good location in the city centre. Loved the tea. Perfect place for a cold weather.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Pretty good experience - i am not expert in spa services but i think this masseur was very professional. A friend also went and she said his was not so good. I liked the room but it would have been better if it didn t have a glass door. I liked that there were taking us to the rooms and waiting for us at the door, very professional, except for the receptionist who was kind of rude.

2  Thank Sorin G
Reviewed 24 May 2016

We went to Eden Spa GH for my friend's bachelorette party. They offered a good deal for this service and we were excited to try the Spa experience. The place was lovely and the staff very welcoming and friendly. After a great massage, a bit of champagne and chocolate we lounged in the jacuzzi area. It would have been the perfect experience, but somebody in the staff let us know that our time was up and that they had another group coming just two hours after our arrival. Although we solved the issue on the spot I did not appreciate their attitude.