“Best dessert in town!”
Review of SkyBar

SkyBar
Ranked #22 of 145 Nightlife in Bucharest
More attraction details
Owner description: SkyBar - Above the city! Is the first roof bar in Romania, based on a new concept that will impress you with the unique design and the special atmosphere. Located on the top floor of a building in Dorobanti and having a unique design, we intend to take the first place in customer preferences and become the main attraction of the city.
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely place with nice view, good service, and excellent menu. It gives you the feeling of seaside, in the middle of city.
I totally recommend this lounge!

1  Thank Corina I

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The place is nicely located at the 5th floor of a building on Dorobanti Street. Although not very high, it offers a great view over Bucharest. The food is average. Not very good quality ingredients, but the result was not bad. The pancakes had a lot of artificial scents. The staff looked very surprised at us when we stopped by on a rainy Sunday morning, but finally the service was really nice. The rooftop seems to be taken away in the sunny days. I didn't like that the chairs were grey when it supposed to be white.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

This club got good comments So as I am a loyal user of tripadvicer I went on friday night to this place When I Arrived iT was closed for private party .
Tonight saturday. I was a bit smarter and called upfront to know they Where open .

Guess .......again private party .

So I do not know How bar is
But you better call upfront to check if iT is open .

Because there is nothing around.
IT is out of city center

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Great place for a relaxing brunch, we love eggburito and salmon omelette, refreshing strawberry pancakes and tasty coffee.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2016

When I heard the skybar first impression is it must be on a very high building. But it is only on the 5th floor after US skyscaper bars I should admit I didnt impressed that much. But for Bucharest it is nice to have a concept bar like this. And I think it can be better at nights which I should also try later.