Open today: 10:00 am - 4:00 am

from USD 17.50
from USD 36.10
from USD 72.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

The place is good for having a drink with a nice view, but not recommended for eating. The website menu is outdated, they don't have everything listed on the onsite menu (eg.they offer you precooked tortellini instead of homemade ravioli), most of the dishes are previously frozen. Otherwise, the drinks menu is diverse and you have a decent list to choose from.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Feels like you are in a greenhouse as they don't open the roof even in 22 degrees Celsius outside so advise to wear shorts and t-shirt. Waitress said no. When asked about opening the roof. Only small area outside so if people are sitting there you need to go down the lift and outside for a cigarette. Quite nice views but far off the best rooftop bar in bucharest. Awkward to get too also.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

One of the few skybars in town. View is obscured. Cocktails are average and the decor is a bit clinical. Okay to go to for a quick drink.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely place with nice view, good service, and excellent menu. It gives you the feeling of seaside, in the middle of city.
I totally recommend this lounge!

1  Thank Corina I
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The place is nicely located at the 5th floor of a building on Dorobanti Street. Although not very high, it offers a great view over Bucharest. The food is average. Not very good quality ingredients, but the result was not bad. The pancakes had a lot of artificial scents. The staff looked very surprised at us when we stopped by on a rainy Sunday morning, but finally the service was really nice. The rooftop seems to be taken away in the sunny days. I didn't like that the chairs were grey when it supposed to be white.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

This club got good comments So as I am a loyal user of tripadvicer I went on friday night to this place When I Arrived iT was closed for private party .
Tonight saturday. I was a bit smarter and called upfront to know they Where open .

Guess .......again private party .

So I do not know How bar is
But you better call upfront to check if iT is open .

Because there is nothing around.
IT is out of city center

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Great place for a relaxing brunch, we love eggburito and salmon omelette, refreshing strawberry pancakes and tasty coffee.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

When I heard the skybar first impression is it must be on a very high building. But it is only on the 5th floor after US skyscaper bars I should admit I didnt impressed that much. But for Bucharest it is nice to have a concept bar like this. And I think it can be better at nights which I should also try later.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the view although the prices are a bit on the high side. The drinks and the food are good. I tried the chocolate frappe and the pineapple smoothie and both were tasty and refreshing. I had a quesadilla which was also quite good.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Lovely view, nice place, good food and drinks and just an amazing view especially for an awesome sunset.