“Excellent services, great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Bright living room Living room with dining area and small working desk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bright living room
Living room with dining area and small working desk
Sunny living room
Seating area
Living room
Bedroom with extra-large closet
Small street in Old Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
elena w
“Excellent services, great location”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

A friend told us about this company, he comes often for business, so we give it a try.
The booking went quick, the emails were clear and confirmation came in no time. The site is accurate, the rented flat was as per web description.
We got a 1 bdr apartment, on Doamne street, close to Old Town, but very quiet because it overlooked the back yard. The large kitchen had a table and chairs - good for breakfast and all amenities, incl. a blender.
Bedroom has a large closet, and a good bed& matress -I loved the duvet:)
Furniture modern, layout goodd, ecxellent apartment. Pruce is well worth it - you get real comfort.

4 Apr 2017
Dear Elena,

Thank you for your feedback, I can only be happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and you appreciated our services and the location of the apartment.
Looking forward to have you as our guest again!

Best wishes,
Simona @ Alia Accommodation Bucharest
JudyLHR
“Excellent rental in downtown”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Apartment is located in downtown of Bucharest, with everything you need located near. It is very homey, well equipped and clean place. Very comfortable bed and absolutely quiet apartment. I would definitely rent this apartment again.  Simona, from Alia Accommodation, answered all my questions concerning the short term rental before and during my stay.

13 Nov 2016
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Alia Accommodation whilst staying in Bucharest and thank you for sharing your observations.
I was happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and you found our property in a perfect location to most of Bucharest attractions. I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future and please do not hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family.

Kindest regards,
CoronaJoh...
“Great apartment at few steps from Old Town”
Reviewed 21 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

High value for money. The 1-bedroom apartment was closeby the Old Town, but at a safe distance. Old Town, can be and it is noisy all night long.
Been on Bucharest for some business meetings - I appreciated the working desk, the fast and steady WiFi, the nice living room with excellent couch and the dining corner.
Bedroom and actually tge entire apart - very quiet. Few minimarkets and one supermarket round the corner
I needed some help and the staff was more than nice to me.
Used their airport tranfer service which was good.
I recomend.

29 Oct 2016
Dear guest,

I am really glad that you enjoyed your apartment and stay in Bucharest. We thank you for your kind word and appreciation toward our services.
We are always trying our best!

Best wishes,
KaulKhush...
“Excellent services and very good location for a long stay”
Reviewed 8 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I stayed 2 months and a half, in a 1 bedroom apartment in Doamnei Str, on the 5th floor. My company sends us in business trip quite often.

Highly recommend for work/business trip. I can not imagine staying in a hotel for more than a week.
Location is grwat, 1 min to metro station Universitate. There are plenty of restaurants near by...as well as minimarkets and a supermarket. Old Town is vety close,; but the steret is quiet and the apartment as well, the windows are to the inner courtyard.

Excellent housekeeping. The eat-in kitchen is nicely equipped: kettle, stove, fridge, pots &pans, cuttlery.. only thing missing was rice cooker - but I wouldn't expect to find it:) I never do in any service apartments.
Apartment just as per site photos. WiFi fast. The airport transfer very punctual.

staff is five stars - easy communucation, helpful.

If you get to Bucharest, give it a try.

8 Oct 2016
Dear Kaul,

Thank you for sharing your most recent feedback.

I'm delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us and am truly grateful for your glowing endorsement.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With thanks and kind regards,
Gavin S
London, United Kingdom
“No need to stay anywhere but here!”
Reviewed 1 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

What a perfect place to stay! The only reason to stay anywhere else is if your accommodation includes breakfast, if not please book here.
The location was perfect, the place was comfortable and spacious, price was low, it was clean comfortable and the land lady was incredibly friendly and helpful. I would never stay anywhere else in Bucharest and will recommend to anyone I know going there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and space
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing