K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
USD 104
USD 83
  • Restaurant
Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
USD 120
USD 102
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

Crowne Plaza Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
USD 74
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 101/night.

USD 189
USD 157
NH Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
USD 63
USD 54
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 72/night.

Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 79
USD 77
InterContinental Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 89
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 105/night.

Novotel Bucarest City Centre(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 90
Hotel Christina(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 82
Priceline
2,330 results
All reviewsbusiness loungepool baroutdoor jacuzzigreat hotelold townbusiness classriver cruisehealth clubbusiness tripfive star hotelstandard roommodern hotelexcellent breakfastrooms are spaciousbars and restaurantscentral locationthe heart of the city
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I went there two weeks ago. I had a large room equipped with everything I needed. the staff were very friendly and professional. I was on a bussiness trip, so I spent only one night at the hotel, but I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
andreeanacu, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel for your most recent trip to Bucharest.

It gives me great pride in knowing that you enjoyed your time with us and to know our staff exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was impressed by this Radisson. During my travel i sometimes stay at the Radisson, so I am used to it and its service.

Very big rooms, new, clean, and with good amenities. Comfortable bed and well sorted mini bar.

Hotel services good and breakfast Excellent.

Location is perfect. Central.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
andreeanacu, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Allow me to thank you for your kind review after your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, from the comfort of your room the the central location and great facilities.
On behalf of our entire team here at Radisson Blu, we would like to thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel is excellent. Great value for money, modern rooms with nice bathrooms and comfortable beds. Very efficient front of house. I was visiting with my mother for 2 nights as I was getting my wedding dress made in Bucharest. The receptionist asked about the wedding and the next minute they sent a bottle of champagne and strawberries to our room. Very much appreciated. We are returning in June and look forward to using the outdoor swimming pool. Right in the centre of Bucharest, easy to walk to the old town. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the extraordinary review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us.

Our staff makes the difference in service and I am proud to read that they are always providing excellent and professional services towards our guests.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The chain does not manage to dissapoint for quality levels. It worth the 5th star. Great amenities. Great rooms with comfy bed and pillows. Great pool area to bad is closed in spring but still garden and jacuzzi accessible. Best hotel in the city. Worth the breakfast with variety of stuff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time you share your most recent experience on TripAdvisor.
It is wonderful to read that we met your expectations and we contributed to a pleasant and comfortable trip.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Radisson Blu, we look forward toward your next stay in Bucharest.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had a large room with lounge access, which is handy as they have snacks and drinks available. The staff were very friendly and made you feel very welcome. The room itself had a small window and no real view. I was sad I was not there longer as the outdoor pool looked amazing! It is clearly a busy property so I am sure during peak season it would be very busy. The breakfast buffet is incredible. A nice mix of western and local foods. It was a fast drive from the airport and an easy walk into the city as well. I would highly recommend this property for work or personal visits to the city.

Room Tip: Make sure you have lounge access and breakfast.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

I will be sure to pass along your comments on our staff! I am happy that they were able to make you feel welcome.

On behalf of our entire team here, at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we would like to thank you for staying with us.
Looking forward to welcome you again when your travels bring you back in Bucharest!