2,528 results
All reviews business lounge pool bar outdoor jacuzzi great hotel old town business class river cruise health club five star hotel business trip great facilities standard room modern hotel excellent breakfast rooms are spacious bars and restaurants central location
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I went there two weeks ago. I had a large room equipped with everything I needed. the staff were very friendly and professional. I was on a bussiness trip, so I spent only one night at the hotel, but I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
andreeanacu, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel for your most recent trip to Bucharest.

It gives me great pride in knowing that you enjoyed your time with us and to know our staff exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was impressed by this Radisson. During my travel i sometimes stay at the Radisson, so I am used to it and its service.

Very big rooms, new, clean, and with good amenities. Comfortable bed and well sorted mini bar.

Hotel services good and breakfast Excellent.

Location is perfect. Central.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
andreeanacu, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Allow me to thank you for your kind review after your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, from the comfort of your room the the central location and great facilities.
On behalf of our entire team here at Radisson Blu, we would like to thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel is excellent. Great value for money, modern rooms with nice bathrooms and comfortable beds. Very efficient front of house. I was visiting with my mother for 2 nights as I was getting my wedding dress made in Bucharest. The receptionist asked about the wedding and the next minute they sent a bottle of champagne and strawberries to our room. Very much appreciated. We are returning in June and look forward to using the outdoor swimming pool. Right in the centre of Bucharest, easy to walk to the old town. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the extraordinary review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us.

Our staff makes the difference in service and I am proud to read that they are always providing excellent and professional services towards our guests.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The chain does not manage to dissapoint for quality levels. It worth the 5th star. Great amenities. Great rooms with comfy bed and pillows. Great pool area to bad is closed in spring but still garden and jacuzzi accessible. Best hotel in the city. Worth the breakfast with variety of stuff.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time you share your most recent experience on TripAdvisor.
It is wonderful to read that we met your expectations and we contributed to a pleasant and comfortable trip.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Radisson Blu, we look forward toward your next stay in Bucharest.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had a large room with lounge access, which is handy as they have snacks and drinks available. The staff were very friendly and made you feel very welcome. The room itself had a small window and no real view. I was sad I was not there longer as the outdoor pool looked amazing! It is clearly a busy property so I am sure during peak season it would be very busy. The breakfast buffet is incredible. A nice mix of western and local foods. It was a fast drive from the airport and an easy walk into the city as well. I would highly recommend this property for work or personal visits to the city.

Room tip: Make sure you have lounge access and breakfast.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

I will be sure to pass along your comments on our staff! I am happy that they were able to make you feel welcome.

On behalf of our entire team here, at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we would like to thank you for staying with us.
Looking forward to welcome you again when your travels bring you back in Bucharest!