Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
eDreamsUSD 102
Agoda.comUSD 103
TripadvisorUSD 102
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Great! Comfortable, clean, authentic great food available anytime during the day. Staff is very courteous, knowledgeable and ready to help. Great location, just off the central street offers good access and less noise. Family friendly, great room size options! I would recommend this hotel to my friends. Food is amazing!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a review not for the hotel as a whole but mostly about the restaurant. Of course I did saw the entrance to the hotel with the receptionist desk but didnt saw the rooms. So we had lunch here with my family on a Sunday. What I liked a lot its the fact that the restaurant was empty when we arrived. In the restaurant all its clean. I liked a lot the table appointments. The staff was firendly. The food was prepared fast. I attached photos of what we have ate. The prices are medium for Chisinau. Of course they are much cheaper than in Europe or USA. A total meal for 4 persons with juices, coffee and deserts and 100 gr of vodca cost about 80 EUR. The food was tasty. Meat was delicate and the fish was very good. The deserts are outstanding. Especially the apple strudel with ice cream. I would define recommend this restaurant for a lunch on Saturday or Sunday. About the hotel I saw that its a bit old for these days. I mean the furniture for example. The wc on the 1st floor was dirty thats why I put a 4 not 5. Because for this type of hotel with such restaurant they should be the guest wc very very clean.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

a nice elegant lobby, great restaurant, very private, even romantic.
the rooms are very nice too
the conference halls are being renovated, with great design
food is very good
id recommend for parties, conferences and catering

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a night because the hotel I was supposed to stay in was overbooked. The hotel is old and nof modern at all and definitely needs refurbishing. My room was very small, the bed was not comfortable at all and I woke up with a backpain. The shower was small and the drain was clogged. The toilet seat was not properly screwed and wasnt stable. On top of this they forgot my wake up call and called 15 minutes late. Breakfast was OK but coffee was not. Having read the previkus reviews on this page may suggest I got their worst room. Overall an unpleasant stay and I would advice to avoid it.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ronen99
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We spent 5 nights here, and were very pleased. We had a large suite in the annex, lots of room, all the amenities needed. Chisnau was having a heat wave so we were thrilled we reserved a hotel with AC. The staff is friendly, housekeeping was great. The hotel has a popular restaurant with lots of different seating areas including one nearly hidden in a garden. I enjoyed the included breakfast. I am always happy when there is salad for breakfast. The property was covered in blooming roses when we were there.

There are several restaurants, and mini markets only two blocks away on the main road. Several trams run along this road making getting around easy the tram is only 2lei currently about 15 cents US and they are very frequent.

We arranged for the hotel to pick us up at the airport, we had a very late flight. They were waiting with a sign making the transition after a very long trip quite easy.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brado78, Manager at Hotel VisPas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you very much for your review.