Hotels.com
eDreams
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews new york two nights minute walk recommend this hotel property facilities supermarket guests moldovan wifi city
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

I just decided to visit the "New York" restaurant / bar, since this hotel is one of the newest ones in Chisinau. I was pleasantly surprised. They have a very good variety of whiskey and other drinks at the bar, nice music, and interior design. The service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this place.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank gabrielciuchi
CYMChisinau1, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chisinau, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear gabrielciuchi,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. The team of the Courtyard Hotel will be glad to see you inn our property.

Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel was opened just a few months before but in the bathroom the shower was allready not working properly.

The staff was friendly.

The hotel has a large parking, but if you need a taxi towards city center you can spend up to 45 minutes waiting for one. The problem was also not solved when I tried to book a cab in advance with the help of the reception desk.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
CYMChisinau1, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chisinau, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear 511esteraa,

Thank you very much for you feedback and rating. The hotel was just opened and we are sorry for issues that make your stay uncomfortable.

Regarding the transportation, we would like to inform you that the hotel has car service that provides the airport pic up, city tours and we also implement the city center-hotel Free shuttle.
The Google location for the Taxi was also fixed, anyway this is related with their program.
We will be glad to see you again in our hotel and please contact us directly.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 6 February 2020

On my first visit to Chisinau I was looking for some hospitality comfort and I was happy to find this new Courtyard in the center of everything.
It is a well designed property and offers some of the best acomnodations in Chisinau. The location is excellent. Rooms, even though small, they are cozy and welcoming.
Service is excellent from the check in to everything else. When I arrived in my room, I found tiered tray of fruits and hand written welcome note. You would expect such things at luxury properties, not at a Courtyard in Chisinau. However, they are very attentive to details.
To show their world class ambition, they named their restaurant New-York and it serves very good local and international fare.
If I ever go back, this is the place where I will be staying and I recommend it to you!

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear TravelAmeniti,

On behalf of the entire CY team we would like to say Thank you for your kind message and rating.
We will be happy to see you again in our property.
All the best and take care!

Courtyard TEAM!

Reviewed 15 January 2020

I did enjoy this Hotel in all aspects - service, sleep quality, WiFi, breakfast. Would recommend to every business traveler in Chisinau. the mall close to the Hotel makes the stay even better and more interesting.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 277dimitarg
CYMChisinau1, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chisinau, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing your experience at CY by Marriott Chisinau with other travelers.
We're very happy to hear you've enjoyed it!

Looking forward to serving again you soon!

Regards,
CY Team

Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

Great stay really...well located very clean...very....staff very friendly....cozy fashion in all the hotels and finally great restaurant open non stop yes non stop with all kind of dishes and great wine list so was a great stay therefore if you pass Chisinau try it...

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank pccatalinh
CYMChisinau1, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Chisinau, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2019

Dear Guest,

We're very happy to hear you've enjoyed it!

Looking forward to serving again you soon!

Tatiana.