Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 90
TravelocityUSD 90
Orbitz.comUSD 90
CheapTicketsUSD 90
Trip.comUSD 90
TripadvisorUSD 90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2019

Casa Daca is a great choice in Chisinau'. Very nicely decorated. Rooms are a nice size. Very good breakfast. It is centrally located near the center of Chisinau. Staff were extremely helpful and polite. Highly recommended and a great value.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2019

Casa Daca is a great choice for tourists exploring Chisinau's subtle charms or for business travelers. It is centrally located, tastefully decorated with all modern amenities, and the staff were unfailingly polite and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2019 via mobile

The hotel is situated in a very centric street. The room cosy and clean. The breakfast spectacular! Although the dinner didn't impressed much, the waiter was not speaking english and the service of the restaurant for dinner in general not so good. In general everything nice and I would come back.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2019

The building and the furnitures of this boutique hotel are really nice and special in a mostly sovietic style town like Chisinau. But the street is full with traffic and the windows are not protected from the outdoor noise. So it becomes difficult to sleep also at ht elast floor (4th) where my room was.
A small restaurant offers tapas and some dishes till 11 pm if you are hun gry.
No frigobar in the rooms.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

The reception was located in a large open area with windows towards the street. A coffee bar was situated in the back, small tables with chairs were scattered around. At the front desk a smiling receptionist welcomed me. My room (#34) had a large window facing some cluttered gardens and houses. No particularly interesting or pretty. But the room was pleasing with a comfortable bed and good reading lights. It was perfect for one person but probably a bit tight for a couple. The bathroom was modern and everything was sparkling clean. A nice touch was a couple of apples and a small container with cracked walnuts, something the region is famous for. The TV programs included CNN. I was happy to catch up with the news.
The dining room was located downstairs. It was a large and rather dark area. However, the food was the best I had eaten in Moldova. I had dinner there both evening I stayed at the hotel. There were no reason to go anywhere else. First night I had cabbage rolls, a Moldovan specialty. However I had the vegetarian version which for most people would not have been so interesting. It was wrapped cabbage leaves and rice filling. The dish also came with several dolmas. I am not a great fan of the Greek dolmas (stuffed grape leaves). I must not have studied the menu carefully. The cabbage rolls were delicious.
My last night I had a salad with peanut butter sauce. It consisted mainly of lettuces and thinly sliced radishes. It was excellent. But the piece de restance was the spinach and artichoke suffle with sour cream. With chilled local white wine the meal was outstanding. I understand the chef was a young women. Go girl!

Date of stay: April 2019