Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 97
Agoda.comUSD 97
ZenHotels.comUSD 113
StayForLongUSD 116
TripadvisorUSD 97
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2017

We have just spent three nights at Lunar Hotel,Chisinau.
Although classed as a three star.....What a gem of a hotel.!
We have been impressed every single day of our stay.
The staff are lovely, with many speaking good English.
The street is relatively quiet throughout the night, no noise issues.
Our room was large, clean, A.C, free wifi worked well, nice clean modern bathroom, minibar, comfortable chairs and table, TV with many channels.
The restaurant and bar area is comfortable and there is outside dining etc in the warmer months.
When we enquired about check out time, we were immediately told we could have the room till 3.00 pm. It was really appreciated.
Breakfast was quite OK, but after travelling for more than one month, it takes a lot to get us excited. There is room for a little improvement there.IMO.
Many thanks to Stella who looked after us In the bar each night. She is wonderful.
Also the restaurant food was really good and well priced, in fact we ate there all three nights. Something we have never done before..ever.
This is a great small hotel and restaurant. We would stay again without hesitation.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I am more than glad to leave my point of view about the stay in this hotel.
First of all want just to stay thanks to all the staff that works there, very friendly and good professionals of there job. The room was big and comfortable, internet connection super, TV-channels well chosen for foreigners.
The breakfast awesome, I was shocked about the big assortment of bio-products and the coffee was really delicious.
I had dinner in there restaurant, the food was absolutely tasteful.
Some of my friends from Moldova suggested me this hotel like a place situated in the center of the city, in a quit location, not so far from the main street, very easy to get to the main attractions.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 925olegm
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I have stayed here for a short time but i came back for the restaurant. I have eaten here twice my dinner and the service is very good. They always smile and help you with recomandations. I strongly recomand for you to try "julien" with french fries, even though is not from Moldova the chef does a great job with it. The hotel is a bit expensive for what it offers, clean rooms though and nice staff.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexandru C
Reviewed 8 May 2016

The options of affordable hotels in Chisinau's city center are quite limited - there are a couple of old Soviet-style hotels with tiny rooms that seem entirely overpriced.

Luna Hotel surprised us with a very nice location, very well maintained hotel. Absolutely no remarks on the state of the room. The design might not be very western or modern, but everything seems brand new or renovated. Large flat screen TV in the room as well with many cable channels. Free Wi-Fi that worked flawlessly.

The hotel staff called our room in the evening to ask when we wanted our breakfast. Breakfast was served well on time although it did seem we were the only guests there.

All in all not very cheap for Moldovan standards, but you do get good quality in return.

Room tip: The hotel is in a quiet street, you will not be awoken by street noise.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Very easy to tell what I liked:
- friendly staff, speaking English
- help bringing up the luggage to the third floor (no elevator)
- big room, clean, minibar well equipped
- very good food in their restaurant
- good service when I needed a taxi to the airport

Date of stay: April 2016