Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
USD 107
Travelocity
eDreams
All reviews guest laundry post card busy road business visit great city perfect stay english speaking i highly recommend this hotel moldovan wine within walking distance other hotels comfortable hotel perfect location breakfast buffet yogurt earplugs nadia
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night right end of December 2019. Everything in this hotel met and probably exceeded my expectations. Stylish and clean room, friendly and cool staff, relatively good breakfast (I think it was for free), great sleeping quality, and an excellent location as it's a walking distance to the city center. I truly liked how personalized the experience was as the staff left a post card addressed to me on the desk inside the room and they also provided a bottle of water, which is a nice gesture. It's a cool hotel and I highly recommend it, without any doubt.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Serghei C, Public Relations Manager at Thomas Albert Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest! We highly appreciate your feedback. Your review really motivates us and help us to move into a right direction. Thank you again and see you next time at Thomas Albert Hotel!

Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in Nov19. Hotel is not in the best location in Chisinau, on the corner of a busy road, but central enough to walk to nearby shops and restaurants (5 mins walk) and tourist locations (cathedral and Stephen Statue 25 mins walk). Room was ok and breakfast very basic, I’m guessing lavish spreads aren’t typical in Moldova. There’s a small gym in the basement and sauna, need to give reception notice to use. Hotel staff all very friendly. All in all nothing to complain about but nothing to praise. However, there didn’t seem to be much choice hotel wise so I would still consider this place if staying in Chisinau for a couple of nights.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Calughin S, Public Relations Manager at Thomas Albert Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear Valued Guest! Thank you for your review! We are improving our service on a regular basis and trying to deliver the best customer experience we can. Thank you again!

Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

The reason I gave 5 stars is because of the friendly and helpful staff Denis. The room is spacious and comfortable but Denis is the most impressive part of my stay. He was very helpful and sincere. Please help me to pass my appreciation to him!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Serghei C, Public Relations Manager at Thomas Albert Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear Valued Guest! Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor! We strongly appreciate it and be happy to see you at Thomas Albert hotel!

Reviewed 27 November 2019 via mobile

Sadly, we only spent one night here. The room was perfectly kitted out, immaculately clean, warm, comfortable and welcoming. The reception staff were friendly, professional and a pleasure to interact with. Breakfast was a variety of hot food, cereals, cheese, fruit etc ...... something for everyone.
We won’t hesitate to stay here again, in fact, we look forward to doing so.
Well done.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Serghei C, Public Relations Manager at Thomas Albert Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2019

Dear Valued Guest! Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor! We were happy to accommodate you at our property and happy that our services met Your expectations! Thank you one more time and see you next time at Thomas Albert Hotel on your next trip to Chisinau!

Reviewed 27 November 2019

Very comfortable hotel with the good atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel has many amenities like coffee express in the room, earplugs, bottle of water every day, coffee available 24/7 near the lobby, washing machine available and what was the best for me small but well equipped gym with sauna. Hotels has great location because there're around shops, restaurants and supermarket number 1, bus stop 5 minutes of walk from the hotel and main street of Chisinau, Stefan cel Mare, within walking distance. Although hotel is situated at the corner of busy streets in rush hours I couldn't complain of noises. It was quiet in the room. I can write more and more but the most valuable are people who work there. Very friendly and helpful, English speaking and ready to help even in the emergency situation. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019